Racist countries ...........have a guess where

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eastern block countries have issues with racism.

Its not surprising in a way, Poland for example is almost completely ethnically homogeneous.

Yeah but then we're very multicultural in the UK and we've taken on a lot of multicultural problems as a result. Maybe they don't want the problems we've got, and we've got a lot of problems.

Sponsored Links
Yeah but then we're very multicultural in the UK and we've taken on a lot of multicultural problems as a result. Maybe they don't want the problems we've got, and we've got a lot of problems.

Precisely. Compare the violent crime levels of London to Warsaw. Will be all you need to know. Bet the Poles don't have wholesale grooming of teenage girls either. Terrorist attacks in Krakow? Thought not.

Ain't diversity great? :)

People slinging the 'R' word around at every opportunity are without exception always complete t*ats.

It's not wrong to admit the supremacy of Caucasians, when irrefutable evidence is all around for those that want to see..
Nuff said.
Sometimes you can argue with a racist, but when that racist is proud of their attitude............
You make Jim Davidson look like a saint. :rolleyes:

I thought that we are all descended from a single migration out of Africa.

(Im not if thats totally proven)

Sponsored Links
I would say India is probably top of the list or very close to the top ;)

Nuff said.
Sometimes you can argue with a racist, but when that racist is proud of their attitude............
You make Jim Davidson look like a saint. :rolleyes:

I had to see the ignored content out of pure curiosity but I wish I hadn't bothered when this is the rubbish I get.

I suppose language is harder for some to understand than others. Either that or its another wannabe strawman special.

I emigrated out to Aus a few years back. We landed in Darwin for some reason within the first few days we see a big 1970's Ute with a big Australian flag spread across the bonnet (painted) with the words inside the continent

F*ck off we're full.

mmm I thought "thats a bit racist"

Are you different race than the ute owners?

I don’t know. They could have been Greek. (Big Greek population)

Could have been the Indigenous inhabitants

Could have been White European settlers.

I really do not know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back