Racist countries ...........have a guess where

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I have Wannabe on ignore, as should everyone, but he never used to know what racism meant.

It is a false word which is also frequently used to denigrate anyone's views you disagree with and make them appear equal to Hitler or the KKK.

The suffixes 'ism' and 'ist' are normally used to indicate being for something, e.g. feminist, islamist, semitist so that the prefix 'anti' has to be used to be against these things but racism is used to mean against. The legal term is racial discrimination.

If everyone were the same 'race' could their be racism? No.
Therefore what is the fundamental thing needed for there to be racism? Someone of a different race and that being the reason for your discrimination.

"F*ck off, we're full" is not therefore racist if it applies to everyone (or, indeed, if it were true which is unlikely in Australia).

Sponsored Links
Countries are not racist, people are racist , where they live is irrelevant .

We all knows what it means!
You would call racist different to what I would call racist. It’s just to easy to sling the word about now.
If one has to attempt to re-define racism, in order to convince oneself that they are not racist, then it is highly likely that they are racist.
Especially when far-right sympathies are added into the mix.
When one thinks that racism only exists in extreme cases, then I would suggest, that person does not understand what racism is, and is deluding themselves.
It is easy to sling the word about, but when one tries desperately to prove that one is not racist, and attempts to re-define the word, then I suspect, they probably are racist.
I do not feel the need to prove that I am not racist. I allow people to judge me on my words and deeds.

I don’t like to think my self as racist
I am sure you do not think yourself as racist, but when one thinks like this, one's words and deeds do not coincide with your concept of yourself:
some of the Tongs we have then
A tong is a type of organization found among Chinese immigrants living in the United States and Canada.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tong_(organization)
You have mentioned your US connections several times. It is probable that you use US slang, which in this case is probably a racist term.

Perhaps you would be kind enough to show us the statistics.

Don't forget that ten years ago, there would have been hardly any cases on file of the grooming of vulnerable girls in Northern England. Does that mean it wasn't happening?

I can't be ar*ed to trawl the web for stats. I will say that I will withdraw my assertions if you can prove that gang violence, stabbings, acid attacks and murder are higher per capita in Warsaw than they are in London. Good luck with that one.

As for wholesale grooming of vulnerable, white, teenage girls - there's a very good reason why it wasn't evident ten years ago.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...buse-scandal-council-not-fit-for-purpose.html

Even lefty rags are admitting the scale of the problem.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/aug/26/rotherham-sexual-abuse-children

Last edited:
Yes, the far left are a nasty bunch

like momentum activists. Bullying and intimidation.

As anyone who is honest knows, the left have the word 'hypocrisy' running through them like a stick of rock. Eg. If anyone criticises muslims, etc - the left will be crying 'racist' or 'islamophobe' fromm the rooftops. Yet they vilify Jews. They believe they have the God-given right to say which religious or racial groups should be vilified and which ones are above criticism. Complete hypocrites.

I am sure you do not think yourself as racist, but when one thinks like this, one's words and deeds do not coincide with your concept of yourself:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tong_(organization)
You have mentioned your US connections several times. It is probable that you use US slang, which in this case is probably a racist term.

No your Wrong again. I know I can be racist I’ve never said once that I’m not.

And I have no idea what your going on about the Tongs? I know no more about my Tongs than my tings.

Wannabe

Tell me have you never said anything racist? Anything at all ?

As anyone who is honest knows, the left have the word 'hypocrisy' running through them like a stick of rock. Eg. If anyone criticises muslims, etc - the left will be crying 'racist' or 'islamophobe' fromm the rooftops. Yet they vilify Jews. They believe they have the God-given right to say which religious or racial groups should be vilified and which ones are above criticism. Complete hypocrites.

Lol. The irony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back