Radicalisation under our very noses.

Uncle Dad ;)

In the interests of balance though, my experience (through where I was brought up and later, through work) is that it is not uncommon that three generations of white underachievers live within a few doors of each other.
Youngest of which is expecting, with his 16-yr old "bird", who he's "been with" through school......

Sponsored Links
Uncle Dad ;)

In the interests of balance though, my experience (through where I was brought up and later, through work) is that it is not uncommon that three generations of white underachievers live within a few doors of each other.
Not unlike my early days. My family, my great nan, my Nan and my great aunt all lived in relative poverty, in the same street. The rest of our family all lived within walking distance. Most families did, it was the norm. Nowdays, most families are all over the place. We live in Hornchurch, our son and his wife live in Chelmsford, our daughter and her husband live in North London. I don't personally know of many families that all live local to each other these days.

There was some article a while Back that said Austria was the incest capital of Western Europe ?

My mother was not best pleased / shocked tbh

All kicked off with that Fritzel caper

There was some article a while Back that said Austria was the incest capital of Western Europe ?

My mother was not best pleased / shocked tbh

All kicked off with that Fritzel caper
He knew how to keep it in the family. ;)

Sponsored Links
There is no such thing as an "illegal" or "bogus" person seeking asylum. Under international law, anyone has the right to apply for asylum in any country that has signed the 1951 Convention and to remain there until the authorities have assessed their claim.

That's what you took from that?
Baffling.
Put your reading glasses on.

No such thing as bogus or illegal asylum seekers

Don’t believe it

Load of baloney

Mark my words, an army is amassing in Europe. In jails, on small boats….

What a load of tosh! Worry about the gammon attraction to Nazi like parties gaining popularity across Europe rather than a few extremists banged up. History taught these fools nothing it appears.
O but the ordinary man has had enough! His culture is disappearing, 5G pylons and migrants are to blame.

It’s a shame you dint start a Catholic Church sex abuse thread instead of shoe-horning into a Muslim radicalisation thread as if one cancels out the other. They’re all ****s.
Of course they are.

But as with one of your- "Why didn't we protest about this, that and the other"
Why didn't you bring the sheer scale of Catholic sex abuse of children, which dwarfs that of the grooming gangs in UK) to the attention of the forum?
It was only when you had an article about Pakistani or Afghan sex abuse that you thought, "it's time to act".
I wonder (I think I know), what took you so long to shout loud and long aboiut sex abuse of children.

What the libertards want us to ignore is that there's a massive operation going on 24/7 by our security services to stop our nice, peace loving, sandal wearing recent arrivals from killing their hosts. Without this operation, terrorist attacks would be a regular feature of our lives. Unfortunately, as they breed like flies, keeping a lid on it will become increasingly more difficult, expensive and intrusive. Remember how you have to virtually strip at airport security and you're not allowed to drive near the terminal building. All thanks to our peace loving recent arrivals. And the liberals who wave them in.
More vitriolic anti-foreigner hatred displayed by ReganandCarter.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
Benjamin Franklin.

Anybody seen abdul?

So instead of processing the legacy asylum case, the goverment just 'withdrew' a fair proportion of those applications, to leave the asylum seekers without support, without accomodation, and no mechanism to keep track of them.
This leaves those 'withdrawn' applicants vulnerable to criminal gangs.
“The fact that thousands of people have been allowed to effectively disappear into the underground economy or left vulnerable to exploitation by criminal gangs is yet more evidence of the shocking mismanagement and chaos in the Tory asylum system.
The transparent performance of this government gets worse each day. :rolleyes:

Prog on radio 4 the other day on about Health issues in Bradford

Apparently it’s the capital of the UK for children born with genetic diseases / issues

Yes exactly that’s what comes when sections of the community marry there cousins which seems to be the norm ???

( inbreeding )
Your assumptions are based on one study, one that has been carried out in Bradford, and no-where else.
So your assumption that Bradford is
the capital of the UK for children born with genetic diseases / issues
Is based solely on your bigotry, and little else. :rolleyes:
The study concluded that:
it is important to note that the vast majority of babies born to couples who are blood relatives are healthy, and whilst consanguineous marriage increases the risk of birth defect ..., the absolute risk is still small.

Additionally previous studies have failed to rule out other factors:
these studies weren’t able to rule out other potential risk factors,
They also found that higher levels of education amongst mothers halved the risk of having a baby with a defect across all ethnic groups.

Evidently, education of mothers has a far greater benefit than any risk of babies born with congenital defects.

Plus you are well known for spouting such urban myths.
The study was concluded in 2015.
I tried searching for your previous posts on this issue, but it looks like your comments prior to 2021 hve been sanitised.

That can only have been for your own protection from self-induced embarrassment. :rolleyes:
Obviously the Mods are looking out for you. :rolleyes:

A further factor that may have distorted the findings, the data is only based on live births.
Those mothers of non-British heritage may be much less likely to abort a foetus that will have known congenital deformities. That could skew the data.

Last edited:
Uncle Dad ;)

Youngest of which is expecting, with his 16-yr old "bird", who he's "been with" through school......
The Bradford study found that education of mothers gave best results for avoiding birth defects in children.

Not unlike my early days. My family, my great nan, my Nan and my great aunt all lived in relative poverty, in the same street. The rest of our family all lived within walking distance. Most families did, it was the norm. Nowdays, most families are all over the place. We live in Hornchurch, our son and his wife live in Chelmsford, our daughter and her husband live in North London. I don't personally know of many families that all live local to each other these days.
Education is the key to reducing congenital deformities.

Sponsored Links
Back