Rangemaster Classic 90 duel fuel cooker installation

MDD

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am installing the cooker and want to know if the igniter has a separate electrical supply than the supply that goes to the double ovens eg a 240v plug in for the igniter and the ovens being wired direct with a 35 amp cable. Can anyone advise and has anyone fitted one recently? Ta

Sponsored Links
Ignore me I've just been to check and it's 10 mm cable not 35 amps!!!

I just wondered if when the cooker arrives as well as the cable I would need a plug socket as well to feed the igniter as it's duel fuel gas hob and electric ovens.

Regards

For safety most appliances will only ever have one electrical feed to them.

Sponsored Links
I have a rangemaster 110 leisure serial begining 5407.
I need to get jets for the hob to let me use lpg. Rangemaster say it can be converted but they don't sell the parts. So they gave us a list of suppliers.
However they all say it can not be converted. the oven was originally supplied with two sets of jets for both lpg and mains gas, but during our move we lost the jets;-(
Can any one help us?

or suggest a set of jets that may fit?

Cheers
John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back