Rangers and celtic should be banned.

Sponsored Links
You would imagine they would all find some common ground and just get on with life.

It's difficult to find common ground with catholics in Ireland IMO.
The protestant community is under constant attack.
Last Friday I was awoken to the sound of what I thought was fireworks in the local village at 1:00am.
It kept getting louder and when I got up to take a look I was horrified to see that the local Orange hall about 1/4 mile away from my home was blazing.
I was the second 999 dialler.
Needless to say it burnt to the ground. The members have to pick up the pieces now and attempt to re-build it with the constant fear that the hall will come under attack again.
This is only one amongst hundreds that have been attacked in recent times.
Some halls being destroyed and re-built many times at huge cost and financial burden.
Peace???
What peace?

I see the guy who's friend/ brother was kicked to death 10 days ago has now awoken from his coma.....Great I am sure he will be only too pleased to find some common ground with his zealous testosterone hate fuelled Ulster protestant Brethren.
And to redress the balance the victims of Omagh who won such an historic court case recently.....the details of which I can not relate as I can not bring myself to read the details of such utter vile wickedness.

At least I dont live with my head up my A**e and realise it takes two to tango.

Dangerousmouth.
It was only meant to be a ten year missionary posting, to try and educate the natives.
But it is turning out to be far more involved job due to the limited intelligence of individuals such as yourself, but i will persevere for the good of mankind.
Pr@ck

Are you sure your not a Celtic fan as they also have an inferiority complex

no bawbag I'm not a fan of any scottish team-they're all useless. I think you missionary posting should come to an end, scotland is in a much worse state than england.

scotland is in a much worse state than england.

how is that then...

Sponsored Links
As they say there is more life in a glasgow funeral than an edinburgh wedding.
They may die younger but fek do they have a good time while they can.

how is that then...

lower life expectancy, higher unemployment,

if you live in the central belt then your average life expectancy is probably less that that of a crack whore mexican (if you live in glasgow then you are about as much use as a crack whore mexican). if however you live in the highlands you will statistically outlive anyone else in the UK.

unemployment is also relatively low oop north.

how is that then...

Only one thing wrong with Scotland..... :)

It's above sea level......... :p

so far above in fact that if the grossly inflated world botherers dreams come true you will be rowing there to continue your pitiful existence....unless you get a plot on the pennines or somesuch. :LOL:

You would imagine they would all find some common ground and just get on with life.

It's difficult to find common ground with catholics in Ireland IMO.
The protestant community is under constant attack.
Last Friday I was awoken to the sound of what I thought was fireworks in the local village at 1:00am.
It kept getting louder and when I got up to take a look I was horrified to see that the local Orange hall about 1/4 mile away from my home was blazing.
I was the second 999 dialler.
Needless to say it burnt to the ground. The members have to pick up the pieces now and attempt to re-build it with the constant fear that the hall will come under attack again.
This is only one amongst hundreds that have been attacked in recent times.
Some halls being destroyed and re-built many times at huge cost and financial burden.
Peace???
What peace?

I see the guy who's friend/ brother was kicked to death 10 days ago has now awoken from his coma.....Great I am sure he will be only too pleased to find some common ground with his zealous testosterone hate fuelled Ulster protestant Brethren.
And to redress the balance the victims of Omagh who won such an historic court case recently.....the details of which I can not relate as I can not bring myself to read the details of such utter vile wickedness.

At least I dont live with my head up my A**e and realise it takes two to tango.

It is friend and I grew up with these guys and the guys who attacked them. Known them for over 40 years. I am a member of the Orange Order in Coleraine to promote my own religion and not to knock anyone who wishes to practise their own religion, I have always had a chat to Damian when I see him. When my father collapsed in the street some of his friends came to help him and will never forget that. On the other hand Damian's brother used to come to my mums door shouting and kicking it asking her to send her son (me) out as I'm an Orange bast**d and him and some guys wanted to kill me. So rather than read some of the drivel on here I really do know what is happening not just in Coleraine but the whole on NI, there are good and bad on both sides just as you get good/bad people in society everywhere someday I hope the good will win over.

RIP Kevin
Get well soon Damian

A Coleraine Protestant, member of the Orange Order and a Rangers fan

Sponsored Links