Rats, ship.

Hooray, at last there'll be a plan...

46344392_1280672842075232_885854090179903488_o.jpg

Sponsored Links
If they had a braincell (or pair of testicles) between them, they wouldn’t be on a DIY Internet forum arguing with a Plumber from Durham or an Orangery builder from Sussex. They would be doing something useful.

They are just as stupid as the people they like to call stupid. Complacency lost them the referendum and all they do is moan, dumbass’s.

To little, too late.
I've always maintained that the problem with this country is that the people that SHOULD be running it are not available. They're too busy on internet forums for all that malarkey.

Sponsored Links
From elsewhere on the internet:
LIDINGTON: Suella Bravernann has gone
MAY: Okay seriously you made that name up
LIDINGTON: I didn't!
MAY: Who's next? Willie Dustice?
LIDINGTON: She's real! I swear!
MAY: Sure. Has Dwigt Rortugal gone yet?
LIDINGTON: Look! She's on Wikipedia!
MAY: That's not a valid source, David

I was going easy on you DP. I kinda like your bluntness. You make me giggle. Me folks are from the North East :)
Indeed,I am rather blunt,I am not known at all for being tactful,for sure.

Hooray, at last there'll be a plan...

46344392_1280672842075232_885854090179903488_o.jpg

A plan that is to be scuppered by

Boris Johnson

Rees Mogg

John redwood all in cahoots with

The Labour Party all intent on pushing the UK over the cliff edge
;)

What gos around comes around :LOL:

there speaks one of the Brextremists.
To be fair, if we have to go through with the farce that is Brexshit I hope he gets his wish...

Then let the bar stewards suffer, and we can just laugh in their faces when they start moaning!

It's the Brextremists wanting a no-deal catastrophe that are hoping to push UK over the cliff.

They are likely to fail.

Supported by Labour
The Labour Party will help Johnson and co push the country over the cliff edge

A plan that is to be scuppered by

Boris Johnson

Rees Mogg

John redwood all in cahoots with

The Labour Party all intent on pushing the UK over the cliff edge
;)

I thought getting a brexit deal would be easy? Were we not told that by the brexiteer leaders?

Dawning on anybody yet that we dont carry as much power and clout that was shouted about?

May has obviously got the best deal she can. It doesn't matter what anybody says or thinks, it's what can be agreed that matters. Remember we were not thrown out of the EU, we decided to leave. We can walk into all these deals, and indeed get a better deal than we already had! Or so we were told.

This is exactly what was voted for. Just happens to be a lot different to what was promised and what people thought they voted for.

It's been said many times, it looks like it is just beginning to dawn on some.

And people are now saying, hard brexit, we will cope ! We shouldn't have to cope, we were promised easy and better deals. Where are they ?

Sponsored Links
Back