Ravenheat LS80, broken

According to their definition of an engineer, yes.

Good to see you checked the definition before you utterly dismissed it. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
alright mr 90 or no mates as you are more commonly called is your one and only friend mr doineedanrgi not playing out this afternoon or have you fell out with him cos he blew your cover on the fga post well be more careful who you invent to help you
if you need advice on this ask gasbanni about his mate pelchy

Sponsored Links
Joe 90 aka the Albanian aka the German ??

Anyway Joe thought you were paying me a visit :eek: Remember ? u know Send ?? were u going to disguise your self as an Albanian ?

Interesting read, can't believe the plumbing forum sometimes. Dose it really matter if it's a engineer or repair man? As for charges I have been quoted £120 a day for a painter to paint a room take him two days, all he has is a van and a small amount of tools, I know gas men that charge that so it's hit and miss pay peanuts get monkeys, same in any trade I pay the painter that as he is very good and I don't believe in the saying "if you can **** you can paint" I've seen a diyers painting and it's not allowed on my jobs same as sparks, plasters and tilers I use. Need to get over the issues with charges and so on, on this site if you want a repair done on a bag of bolts then you need to find a REPAIRMAN that's evenly priced and expect to pay the quoted amount as you would for your shopping, car repairs, cloths and so on

woof said that oh should have known it the jack russell cant leave the bone alone believe you look good in red hotpants but thats only your opinion everyone else that saw you could not keep food down for a week
believe utube took out an injunction to stop it being shown

why are you looking to get some so you dont wear red hotpantsi
i am only asking cos thats the rumour on cc and dont like rumours just wanted to know if it was true

No I'm not Katie price and now you have dropped to insults that us mear repair men shell out. Never mind suppose it's only natural from a disgruntled member of the public that's been stung by the sounds of it, we are not all evil little boiler gremlins Joe. I believe I'm good at what I do and have been trading for 10 years with no quiet spells and repeat custom and never advertise, my success is because I don't want to rip people off as you are adamant we all do I network well and honor my word and work at a high standard for good clients that know the price is the price end of. There are cowboys out there but that's with everything in life.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back