Ravenheat LS80, broken

Do you charge £84 per 20 minute call-out?

Sponsored Links
what is your hourly rate i do believe "property developers " earn a decent crust so go on how much
and if rate charged was £84 for 20 minutes i know firms that charge by the half hour and the hour but twenty minutes
ok so depending on where your working say on average he travelled for 40 minutes so twenty min was really nearer half hour including writing out bill etc parking for vehicle etc so in reality 2hrs out of working day for £84 less than £42 per hr your so full of carp you little shiit hound i am blocking you and hoping moderators send you back to screwfix

Yeah you run away. If you take on the mighty Joe-90 you'll get your butt kicked. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yeah you run away. If you take on the mighty Joe-90 you'll get your butt kicked. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

(a) Is that a graduate engineering term?
(b) What is your call out charge for "offing" someone from the forum? ;)

Sponsored Links
he is about as educated as your average man utd fan so
and would take more than a hot pants wearing cross dresser to scare me off it just boring winding up a total divvy with less brain power than a wood louse so see you losers in another life tme when it amuses me to wind you up

why do you always duck answers how much do you get an hour mr property developer just answer that with out all the carp

why do you always duck answers how much do you get an hour mr property developer just answer that with out all the carp

Because he has not got any answers :D most of his prices are based on Albanian rates :)

Do you charge £84 per 20 minute call-out?

A call out sounds fair if a call out and don't think just because we are there 20mins that's the time we charge for travel and dropping other commitments for the client in question then that's a fair charge and most of the time that is a diagnosis fee if you continue too have it repaired then the cost will be given then excepted or not, clients always know the cost of a service call/ breakdown call so they have the choice to say no! Plus we get the public wasters too Joe, that call every guy out there to get it cheaper or price a job then every Tom, Dick and Harry price it so the public waste are time alot more than most repair men out there. Many a time I have had a call to service a boiler that isn't working I mean really!

he actually pointed this out to me that he finishes posts early doors make me wonder is that because they stop computer access in prisons about 9 0clock maybe thie german /albainian property developer has got himself in a little police trouble hope they cancel his parole

Every other tradesperson has to travel too but they don't charge £84 to diagnose the problem.

"Yes Mrs you need a new door handle, that's £84 thanks very much. Then there'll be £128 to fetch it and fit it using my van and my diesel."

FFS. Get a grip. :rolleyes:

Er excuse me Joe there is no need for the abuse , after all it is the UK u know not Albania ! I think u should apologise !!

I very sorry. I meana no harm. I no hurta his feeling too much, no? :eek:

you really are the most ignorant idiot it has been my misfortune to come across the call out and diagnosis are not all that is charged for the time travelling to and from job leaving another job to take this call out all of these hold a premium and if you cannot see this i can understand why you do not have your own business because if you did you would understand labour charges
once more i will ask what do you earn an hour yourself but again you will ignore this cos your just a tool who likes causing chaos and probrably never earned a grand a week in his sad little life

No they don't come and quote to fit a handle that's just silly isn't Joe I'm sure a chippy can do that on the phone. You can't test a door handle for a fault can you, " sorry madam I need to fault find the handle first make sure it isn't working before I cost it!" :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back