Ravenheat LS80, broken

accept my apology cantelope63 for even thinking however briefly that you could be a friend of joes we all know the only mates he has are the ones in his wallet and they have been there year

joe you keep ignoring it but how much do you earn

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
If you had a clue and had a fault on your car they also charge a diag fee, diesels have glow plugs Joe.

If you had a clue and had a fault on your car they also charge a diag fee, diesels have glow plugs Joe.

No they don't. If you need a head gasket they tell you you need a head gasket. Do you offer them £84 when they tell you you need a head job? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

well that explains it then a pick pocket

and if we get paid at our correct rates you would have nothing left to get out ppls pockets

so how much do you earn an hr joe?

He makes nothing he is a sponger, with a old car and knows nothing about real life. Nevermind there are two types in the world grafters and spongers and you my friend are a sponger that comes on a site preaching, this site helps people for free but we are all rip off and cowboys to this Joe fella

joecock jordons right diesels do have glow plugs and by the way how much do you get an hr £££££?

No they don't. If you need a head gasket they tell you you need a head gasket. Do you offer them £84 when they tell you you need a head job? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

No but they cost the diagnoses in Joe nothing is for free, if you tell them the gasket is gone then they just cost it, if they find the fault trust me it wouldn't be free. :rolleyes:

If I have a problem with my boiler and I call you out and I say, "The pressure gauge has gone way up and water is discharging so the expansion vessel has gone" Will you say "Thank **** you told me, I'd have had to charge you £84 otherwise"

FFS :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No but they cost the diagnoses in Joe nothing is for free, if you tell them the gasket is gone then they just cost it, if they find the fault trust me it wouldn't be free. :rolleyes:

Of course it is free - I'm free to drive away and fix it myself aren't I? Do you think they wheel clamp it or something? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If I have a problem with my boiler and I call you out and I say, "The pressure gauge has gone way up and water is discharging so the expansion vessel has gone" Will you say "Thank f***** you told me, I'd have had to charge you £84 otherwise"

FFS :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
No, I'd say it may not be the expansion vessel mate , what type of boiler is it. FFS

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back