Recommend a 24kw combi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi reposting as my last thread was closed( maybe because I forgot about it), so I didn’t renew my card a couple of years back when Ill health hit me and took things easy, now friend has a Vokera compact quite a few years old now and has spent a few hundred replacing parts on it prv’s expansion vessel circuit board and now the heat exchanger has gone on it so asked me about replacing it, now my brother will disconnect ( current card holder) but due to work he cannot spend any time on it so I will fit boiler and alter piping and he will fit flue and gas.
So looking for recommendations as to which boiler to go for, has to be a 24kw as upgrading the gas supply is not on, friend has asked that the replacement isn’t the cheapest or most expensive but reliable.
So any models to look at ?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Intergas ECO RF 24, very reliable well built mid priced boiler with a 10 year warranty

Sponsored Links
Rob
I would certainly support Muggles and Dan, I have had an HRE24, I know it's not a combi, for just over 2 years and I'm completely pleased with it. I got mine from Richmonds, just off Scotland St in Glasgow.
Martin

Thanks was on the phone earlier to the Bellshill branch and they kept pushing a Vokera eco. Will give them a call tomorrow

Thanks everyone, just to update talked to him this morning and he had someone from the pub fit an ideal 24kw Combi, well at least I know what to go for manufacturer wise for myself next year
Thanks all

@RobTi - Richmonds just off Scotland Street (@martin43 ) being an independant, also have the Intergas Rapid 25Kw boiler pack (flue and jig) and a discounted mag filter, smashing boiler for the price.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back