Recommend a BAL product dealer in MIDDLESSEX/NW London pls

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
I am not sure if this would be considered soliciting Spam or advert. Moderators, please delete if inappropriate.

I am looking for a good advice and decent prices for a BAL and maybe Lithofin product supplier to supply some products into Middlessex. I am not from there and am out of my depth.

I need bags of their powder adhesive, grout and whatnot (pending their advice), so I would rather not buy mail order from a distant area, end up paying a lot for transport, so local is good.

Regards
Udhi

Sponsored Links
Tick tock, tick tock! :eek:

I checked BAL's stockists lists, almost all seem to be TOPPS TILES. I went into tops a few days ago, I think their BAL fast flex is about 60 a pop?! Any other ideas pls? I want to use BAL and nothing else for fixing. Lithofin for protecting the granite.

Thnx

If you can find a local independent tile stockist flogging BAL, they are going to be your best bet; unfortunately mine went bust 18 months ago so I now have to buy on-line or shop around like many others. Topps stores are widely distributed & seem to be the main stockists for BAL now but their prices are truly extortionate & geared to DIY; personally I'm not sure it's doing BAL much good! Most branches will give you a good deal if you look the part & kick the manager in the balls a few times but they won’t always co-operate if they don’t know you.

I know you say nothing else but there are several other brands with just as good a reputation &, I believe, B&Q now stock Mapei but I don’t know to what extent.

Sponsored Links
Bal is a bloody rip off for the spec you're getting. Find a Tile Base or CTD in the area and they can sell you Weber products that are higher spec and have low dust technology for half the price of Bal.

Don't be a snob when it comes to adhesives, Bal used to be good a few years back but their product range is quite frankly a joke nowadays, the bags are smaller thanks to their "supercover" products :rolleyes: and the spec is pants considering what they are charging.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back