Regulars are out of order

Status
Not open for further replies.
It also seems to me that a certain group of people are more concerned with making their buddy laugh than helping solve problems for people.

i assume that dig was meant for me (not that i give a damn about your opinion) we usually have the problem sorted first then start having a bit of fun

as for the regulars being out of order wah wah wah

why not e mail admin with your concerns :idea:

Sponsored Links
troybeau said:
It also seems to me that a certain group of people are more concerned with making their buddy laugh(hence the dear deirdre joke) than helping solve problems for people.

Well I don't have any buddies on here. And what problem do you need help with?

Sponsored Links
I have read this thread with interest, and agree with some of the points raised,

as markie dell and keyplayer have said chill out a bit, and there is npthing wrong with making pal laff is there?

I do feel that some of the DIYers that post here do get a upset when a pro says dont do it its a job for a trained op.

There are some things that do not fall under the DIY bracket, gas and sparks being the prime ones.

so when three of four pro say this why do the DIYers get so upset and start having a go?

Thanks for starting this troy I believe that this is good to clear the air between the two groups that use this site.

as for the sarcey comments by some posters, they are sarcey and most of them make me laugh out loud, which is good :), and there are some that are just down right nasty and do use this forum to "big" themselves up, I just ignore them.

I will speak up for Soft a bit here, Yes he is a sarcey pendantic bugger but he is a sarcey pendantic bugger that knows what he is about, he can be very funny (in a dry way) and he doesnt seem to suffer fools gladly.

I for one have always enjoyed his posts, even when I have been on the recieving end of his ire!!!

This is a great site, the diyers are a good bunch for the most part, especially the ones who are only trying to broaden their understanding and not trying to say that what us professional do for a living is easy and how dare we think about charging for our services as a monkey could do our jobs etc etc. And most of the pros on here spend a huge amount of their time trying to ascertain what the problem is and try to post sound and safe advice

Cracking thread :LOL:

kevplump: wrote, i assume that dig was meant for me (not that i give a damn about your opinion)

You oviously do give a damn about my opinion? What made you think the comment was directed at you?

Kevplump: wrote, we usually have the problem sorted first then start having a bit of fun. (usually?)

troybeau said:
kevplump: wrote, i assume that dig was meant for me (not that i give a damn about your opinion)

You oviously do give a damn about my opinion? What made you think the comment was directed at you?

Kevplump: wrote, we usually have the problem sorted first then start having a bit of fun. (usually?)

Oh no, my new buddy's put on a load of weight!

troybeau said:

Kevplump: wrote, we usually have the problem sorted first then start having a bit of fun. (usually?)[/quote]

Play the game, you can't expect a result every time. I'm not defending either side, but some of the descriptions given to the tradesmen are quite laughable really.

I think you are just not quite is the swing of all this, YET, give it time and don't take it too personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back