regulars..

I

imamartian

so where are they all?

I feel so inadequate, never had a dual login, never check ip's etc.....but does anyone know where the oldies have gone? noseall, woody, Landers, newgas, thermo, lifesagasman, seco, Kazza? loads of them seem to be gone ?

Sponsored Links
Dex & Di have been sent to pastures new I believe. I don't get on as often as I would like so miss quite a bit of 'gossip'.
As for the rest, don't really know.

Sponsored Links
A few of the more recent regulars that got modified or sick of admin/mods actions, are exchanging their views on another forum!

is being called a "regular" based on having been on here for a certain amount of years?. or having written a certain amount of posts?. or something else?.

is being called a "regular" based on having been on here for a certain amount of years?. or having written a certain amount of posts?. or something else?.

Its what the doctor asks you when you go for a health check.

How are your stools? Are you regular? If so stiff or loose? :)

I think its something like that may be? :)

The bottom line is this strikes me of a 'regulars club'.

IMMI has been a member for years - and has grown attatched to similar members.

They (mostly) are not here... Tim West is lifesagasman etc, and both gone.

Dex (Landers in a non de plumb) and Di have been banned, god knows why but they have.

cumbrianhandyman is Johnmelad502. (not that I ever want to encounter that idiot again).

New members generally get overlooked as I bet most regulars (execpt joe) look at the post count and respond / ignore accordingly.

Personally IMMI, you should have mentioned coljack (a great guy IMO) and Blas (another one). Who are great contributers.

Seco - the best plumber on the site by a MILE did get a mention and Im glad he did.
Anyway, move on IMMI - good night and god bless.

Mr. W.

The bottom line is this strikes me of a 'regulars club'.

IMMI has been a member for years - and has grown attatched to similar members.

They (mostly) are not here... Tim West is lifesagasman etc, and both gone.

Dex (Landers in a non de plumb) and Di have been banned, god knows why but they have.

cumbrianhandyman is Johnmelad502. (not that I ever want to encounter that idiot again).

New members generally get overlooked as I bet most regulars (execpt joe) look at the post count and respond / ignore accordingly.

Personally IMMI, you should have mentioned coljack (a great guy IMO) and Blas (another one). Who are great contributers.

Seco - the best plumber on the site by a MILE did get a mention and Im glad he did.
Anyway, move on IMMI - good night and god bless.

Mr. W.

As Richard C says, some people will get piised off at getting slagged, Ring any bells???? My chance to slag you back?, no probs, i refuse to stoop to your level thanks. If you don't agree with my post's, please ignore them, this post is a chance to do just that.

Sponsored Links
Back