Remainers go on tell us the answer to Boris questions

Sponsored Links
Has Gasbag ever told us in what way the UK will be better off after resigning from the EU?

Has Boris?

Has Rice-Pudd?

Has the Daily Wail?

No, their policy is not to say anything about imaginary benefits because they will be embarrassed to be shot down in flames.

currently I have two legs, and can walk about on them. I am not planning to cut them off. If you tell me I should cut my legs off, it's not up to me to describe the benefits of keeping them. It's up to you to explain why you have a lunatic desire to cut them off.

Sponsored Links
Its obvious- you should cut your legs off to Celebrate Douglas Bader's achievements and stick it to the Hun!

currently I have two legs, and can walk about on them

but don't you feel your legs are a bit shackled, you can walk but not run. Quitting the EU will remove much of that shackle and you will be able to walk faster, maybe even run into new markets.

Why use the word lunatic, it doesn't add any credance to your argument.

Being shackled is not always a bad thing. Being free in a desert is worse than being shackled to a beautiful woman at a free bar. So cut free of your shackle analogies!

What is the question or questions?

Boris claims not to know how MEPs are elected, or how the member nations nominate their council members, nor how like-minded members form alliances by co-operation, negotiation and compromise.

He is probably not telling the truth, but I suppose it might be that dementia is eroding his memory.

If you think quitting the EU is losing your legs than so be it.

You have failed to put forward any benefits to support cutting off my legs. Therefore I should discard your suggestion. I do not need to argue against it, because you have put forward no case to argue against. Just like anti-EU campaigners.

currently I have two legs, and can walk about on them. I am not planning to cut them off. If you tell me I should cut my legs off, it's not up to me to describe the benefits of keeping them. It's up to you to explain why you have a lunatic desire to cut them off.
Not more looooonie analogies.ffs

Sponsored Links
Back