Remeha 28c problem!

The problem is still on going. We are having to switch the boiler off in between using the hot water. We are going to by-pass the rads when my brother has a spare day, and check all the pipe work for a blockage before I look at a PCB.

The df du values are still both 1, even after I have changed the parameters for propane firing.

I will speak to Remeha Spain later and see if they have an engineer in the area but as one place is 5 hours drive from here and the other 7 it seems doubtful.

Thank-you very much for everything.
I will post again if it gets fixed and let you know the problem.

Otherwise, I think I am looking at a Vailant!!!! Loads of engineers around here and a good 2 year full warranty!!!!

Julie-Anne

Sponsored Links
What is the value of Parameter 21 - pump speed? The default is 0 (low speed). It might be worth trying it on 1 (high speed).

have you checked that the divertor actuator is working? has it become unplugged?

Sponsored Links
I had an issue with CH not working and code '8'. It was due to a tap not being 100% closed so the diverter stayed in HW mode. Checked all the taps and CH worked again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back