remeha avanta plus flashing light

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
remeha avanta plus light is flashing, It is the light which comes on when the central heating is on. The problem is the thermostat is suddenly not working with the boiler, the battery has been checked and they seem ok as the clock is still working.. The main problem is the central heating is on all the time! Any idea's what could be wrong?

Sponsored Links
Why are you also asking about an Alpha boiler under a second forum name of Alcatel?

It sounds as if you are trying to repair boilers when you are not gas registered or experienced with boilers!

With all due respect, i'm not stupid. I am not trying to repair the boiler I would not attempt to do that. I just thought that if it was something simple that I need to do I could do it myself. I have no idea about boilers, it might be something simple like in the settings.. I would not attempt to do anything that would be dangerous, in fact I could not do it anyway the boiler is out of my reach as I am in a wheelchair.

Sponsored Links
is it a tower stat m as these are renoened for playing up and were given away by local merchants in the lancs area with the boiler approx 18mths ago , if it is i would reccomend replacing it with a decent honeywell cmt 927 wireless unit , broag avanta boiler is an excellent boiler please dont be put off by a naff none broag controller that possibly has been fitted :D

Artyman did you get to the bottom of the problem because my boiler is doing the same. I'm guessing its a problem with the transmitter or the receiver but I don't know how work out which one it is. I have put new batterys in the transmitter but its still running the boiler in emergency mode. would be grateful if you have any ideas.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back