Remeha Avanta Plus 35c

We've put a lot of Remehas in, and had quite a lot of niggles.
One failed (yet another pcb) at 13months, and Broag ducked the warranty because it hadn't been serviced at 12 months.
Another failed at 7 months and they wouldn't go out to it until we had, though the symptoms were exactly the normal for one of their pcb's gone dead.
I'm no particular fan of say Worcester, but they've learned not to do that sort of thing.

Sponsored Links
We've put a lot of Remehas in, and had quite a lot of niggles.
One failed (yet another pcb) at 13months, and Broag ducked the warranty because it hadn't been serviced at 12 months.
Another failed at 7 months and they wouldn't go out to it until we had, though the symptoms were exactly the normal for one of their pcb's gone dead.
I'm no particular fan of say Worcester, but they've learned not to do that sort of thing.

I dont blame them really Chris do you?
The customer knows they have to get it serviced to validate the warranty, we state this on the quotation & usually do the annual service.

All the manufacturers are the same, Broag aren`t really that fussed whether it has been registered, they know the age from the serial no.

The only time that they have asked for us to take a water example is when customer had a split main hx... That turned out to be a one off manufacturing fault.

If it is blindingly obvious that the component has failed due to sludge then we will report it back to Broag,they always instruct us to repair regardless, but it is very rare that the company will charge the client.

I Installed 2 Remehas, one ov and one combi and had problems with both.
I thought the backup was crap TBH, the first guy who heatteam sent out told the customer he'd never seen one before and then got on the phone to his pal.

I have stuck in around 100 Worcesters and had 2 parts fail over a 4 year period, and around 50 Viessmanns over the last 18months with no probs.

So I know it aint me.......

GC Numbers used to be issued by Watson House, However it is my understanding that GC Numbers are no longer used due to deregulation of the gas industry to allow european imports? you do not see GC numbers on new appliances
I'm now ready to ge blasted!!!! :cry:

Sponsored Links
:eek:

Who gives a f***.

This post is over 2 years old, so I expect the OP is sorted by now and wouldn't even want an over hyped intergas anyway :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back