Remember This Idiot

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This chap was banned from You tube and had all his electrical video's removed.

He is now back under a different name, but still posting dangerous instructions.

Sponsored Links
be safe lol ! - yeah don't bother connecting the earths in the switch box.

And don't swap L1 or L2 around whatever you do lol ! He don't understand

I would like to see a bit more bare copper sticking out of those switch terminals myself!

Sponsored Links
I wonder what country he comes from clearly not UK. This is of course the problem one can so easy end up with instructions for other country's systems.

I looked at some non electric entries and it does not seem as if this guy lives in the UK. To do some of the demo's he first starts a generator.

It would appear that he really doesn't like it when you leave him a comment criticising him :LOL:

We do have to remember different parts of the world have different regulations. There is no Black and White unless you live in USA.

(USA colour their wires black and white)

I have seen people trying to follow how to wire a light from a USA website and get in some real knots. We tend to jump to conclusions that only UK uses 13A sockets this is not the case. Areas of China also use 13A sockets for example as do other ex-UK colonies.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back