Rendering guide for dummies!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please help. I am about to render my garage which is bare brick at the moment. I have searched through many posts regarding rendering and Tyrolean, however, I can not seem to find a step by step guide.
I have bought Tyrolean thinking this is all i needed to apply but it seems I need to render first.
Obviously I am a complete novice but happy to have a go doing the job myself but if anyone can point me in the direction of a step by step guide I would be very grateful!

Sponsored Links
Rendering can not be done by a dummy.

It is at the high end of plastering ability and can only be achieved with plenty of skill, i.e. it's not at all like plumbing and electrics. :p

Rendering can not be done by a dummy.

It is at the high end of plastering ability and can only be achieved with plenty of skill.

I agree with Noseall. A step by step guide would be of no use at all, apart from explaining the process, mixes etc. You would need a considerable time "hands on" to become competent enough to tackle any rendering job,, even the tyrolean itself,,, not so easy to do as you think.

Roughcaster.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back