Replace old extractor fan - no permenant live - options

Whether it is terrible or not depends greatly on what might go wrong if you misread graphs.

The only point I was making was that neither axis has a time scale, so I cannot understand how anybody could ever think it was displaying something over time.

Sponsored Links
Yes, after looking at the graph and axis more closely and getting clarification from helpful posts on the forum, I realise that.

I am sure you are correct, no-one could possibly ever, conceivably, on a glance, misunderstand what that graph was depicting.

I mean, I do not know how someone would dare ask for clarification or help on something so simple. I cannot believe that anybody could/would/should waste their time with such a person. That idividual should be publically shamed ,their error made clear for all to see. Exposed for the faud that they are! God forbid they ever looked at a graph again for fear of the repercussions!

Every time that person took step into the bathroom they should feel appalled that for a brief period, they thought that their extractor fan had a variable m3/hr extraction rate over time!! Their tears of ineptitude would be drowned out by the water from the shower, as they watched the steam get sucked into the extractor, which was indeed extracting air at an m3/hr rate in relation to the resistance of the length of ducting.

"The fool!" they would cry, but alas, their voice would lost against the whirr of the centrifugal fan.

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back