replacement combi boiler

Yep let's not forget ravenheat , CSI range , condensing system innovation , also the maker's of the world's only A rated atmospheric boiler , industry award winner heating & vent' new's product of the year , in the word's of the judge's ' It take's condensing technology one step further ' manufactured to ISO 9001 , need I go on ???

Sponsored Links
As for getting inspiration , or being inspired by a boiler , I am afraid that is lost on me , my inspiration come's from reliability , ease of repair ect ect , not in some new gizmo that some manu in build's into there appliance , some voice synthesizer ( ferroli) or some other electronic state of the art nonsense !! that produce's yet another intermittent fault :)

Ravenheat is s***te...........

Their worse than that. Easy to change divertors though. Good job as they fail every year. Sometimes Im glad Ravenheat boilers were invented as if I ever have a spare morning I have a custard who needs a repair that he/she's been putting off until I can get round.

David.

Sponsored Links
:) So it would appear that no one is impressed with Ravenheat's than ???
I can comfirm that I fitted about 40 csi primary A raven's , & I was none to impressed either , neither were alot of the customer's !!!! or in some case's X customer's , I can also comfirm that several of these are no longer condenser's , so if any of you happen to one , that may have been adapted I would be grateful if you keep quiet , Thankyou !!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back