Replacement LED unit for Aurora DLM982PC

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I've recently moved into a new house and it looks like the previous owners used very cheap and nasty LED lights. I've identified via another thread one set of replacements for downlights and now I'm after another please. The part is Aurora AU DLM982PC and on their website they are showing a clearance of the product although out of stock. I've emailed them asking if there is a replacement part no. or when they can be expected back in stock but no answer. Can anyone on here help me out?
LED.JPG

Sponsored Links
It looks like its a GU10 fitting but a swivel type often known as a Gimbal, if as you say you have looked about unsuccessfully, its likely obsolete now.
What is wrong with them, GU10 rarely go wrong and the lampholders are usually replaceable if needbe.

95mm fitting 85mm cut out, DLM982
AU-DLM982.jpg

These are Aurora Enlite 100mm fittings 90mm cut out, slightly different

https://www.toolstation.com/enlite-...ffkC0rH6jBRYaB2XH04QfvCtBeHDhpvIaAhwPEALw_wcB

74975.jpg

You may have to get similar, few answers needed
Usually the code end determines the colour, ie, W white, PC polished chrome, as you dont have it, what colours the rim, (if silver shiny or matt)
What size is the outer rim diameter in mm
What size is the Ceiling hole roughly in mm

Hi, I've measured the outer rim diameter and its 95mm and the hole cut in the ceiling is 80mm (a tight fit). To answer the other questions see pic below. I think the bulb has just gone but I don't seem to be able to just replace the bulb as I can't get the thing out. Can I just replace the bulb?
light.JPG

Sponsored Links
Swivel the middle down so you can hold just the inner section, with your other hand twist the smaller inner bit with the two nobles on, anti clockwise

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back