Replacement shower - 100mm pipe inlet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

I have a thermostatic shower bar mixer on my shwoer which has gone bust due to limescale. So I went to replace it but found that the pipe inlets are 100mm which is completely unstandard. I've looked around and can't find any similar showers with a 100mm pipe centre (apart from a caravan one!)

I was wondering if anyone has come across a similar issue and knows where to get one? I'd quite like to avoid having to retile and re-plumb if possible!

Thanks a lot,

James

Sponsored Links
Some have Z connectors, they swivel to increase the distance however understand they can be fiddly and some people don`t like them.

Hi does this photo help?

Attachments

• IMG_4205.JPG
    IMG_4205.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 331
Sponsored Links
A Mira Miniduo at 110mm centres could maybe be persuaded to fit if you've got a bit of slack in the pipes and could shift them apart a bit.

Other than that, have you tried showerdoc.com to see if they can provide a new cartridge?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back