reports of my death ......

toffee
duracell

hahahahaha ,...lol :)

an she still has "that" rabbit vibe on the go in sessions too ..lol...horny sl*t .....thank God ..lol ;)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Moz, While in Heaton Moor, say hello to my Mum, will you?

Cheers!!

{{{{{{{{Moz}}}}}}}} Really well done for getting on the road to soberdom :D

Many of my female relatives were alcoholics and so I've seen how easy it is to become one :( .

Is it antabuse that your GP has given you? Hope they continue to help, whatever they are and that you go from strength to strength :D

Masona, my drinking units are nil and have been since well before Xmas. Tbh my yearly units are about 3 :LOL: It's not that I don't like drink, I avoid it because I do like it and don't want to end up like a lot of my female relatives!

Brightness said:
Masona, my drinking units are nil
Same here, I normally drink diet coke in the evening and picked up wife vodka and diet coke by mistake, it was disgusting, I suppose the taste buds changed after a while if you're not used to it. :D

I'm a little disappointed my wife is drinking a bit now :cry:

Moz, is it Chlories that ur doc has put u on mate? If it is, stick with them, they work, or so I have been told :oops: Are u gonna be given after-treatment follow-ups? There are so many clubs and places to go (not like AA necesarily).

Sorry pal,I aint tryin 2 preach 2 the converted. Its just that I know friends who tried similar things and it really helped them. Best of luck 2 u pal, keep with it.

TraineeSpark
nah it zenties , Im on ....an no ..Im quite ok ...now

been on bottles of water all day :)

Moz, not heard of them ones. But my "mate" ;) swears by his pills. 8-10 day course, start on 16 a day, then slowly weaned off. I spect it's similar to your pills? Unfortunately it didn't work for him, through his own fault, cause he keeps going back on the booze afterwards. Done 6 courses of chlordiazapoxide in 10 years. They keep wanting him to do a 10 day- 6 week residential in St James, our local place with rubber wallpaper, but he's too scared to go in.
Also, as well as the bottled water, take plenty of baths/showers for the sweats, and plenty of mars bars, but I spect they already told u that.
Best of luck mate, sounds like your winning.

Sponsored Links
Back