Restoring your railways

yes, it's easy to criticise an amoral, incomptetent , dishonest, philandered whose sole purpose in life seems to be to stay in power, regardless of the consequences. He's an easy target because he's completey ****ing useless

You almost make that sound like it's a bad thing.

Sponsored Links
I actually like bojo as PM. I can’t really think of anyone else who has the ability to connect so well. Its as pointless asking a leftie who should run the conservatives as it is asking me who should run the liberals, not that it matters.

And that’s the scary thing: Conservative supporters don’t care how much he lies or how much damage he does.

They don’t care about the corruption, the damage to democracy or the damage to the economy.

Johnson and his govt are totally incompetent, they have no ability in governance, everything is built on spin.

I actually like bojo as PM. I can’t really think of anyone else who has the ability to connect so well. Its as pointless asking a leftie who should run the conservatives as it is asking me who should run the liberals, not that it matters.

Many people have the good sense to recognise that running the country is a serious job that needs someone competent and honest.

Only a fool would want the job entrusted to a notorious lying buffoon, taking a break from his main career of writing humorous fiction and misleading propaganda, treating it as a part-time prestige performance, and surrounded by second-class acolytes because he got rid of or ignores everyone who is honest and sensible.

Sponsored Links
Many people have the good sense to recognise that running the country is a serious job that needs someone competent and honest.

Only a fool would want the job entrusted to a notorious lying buffoon, taking a break from his main career of writing humorous fiction and misleading propaganda, treating it as a part-time prestige performance, and surrounded by second-class acolytes because he got rid of or ignores everyone who is honest and sensible.

Would they have Boris be their Dr or pilot the plane they are flying in.

Perhaps motorbiking would choose Ken Dodd to try his hand at dentistry.

Hull has been left off the plan to electrify again. What was that about Northern Powerhouse? Most commuters around here go from/to Leeds or Sheffield, so any investment in Leeds or Manchester will see no improvement at this end.

If there were no other options, yes.
And you wouldn't question the sheer stupidity of such unqualified, deceitful, disingenuous, dishonest and incapable people of volunteering for such roles?
You actively support their participation and actions in the role for which they have been proven to be so despicably incapable.

Hull has been left off the plan to electrify again. What was that about Northern Powerhouse? Most commuters around here go from/to Leeds or Sheffield, so any investment in Leeds or Manchester will see no improvement at this end.

The Tory vision of "the North" includes Birmingham and Nottingham

But not Leeds or Manchester.

The trusting "red wallers" let down already.

The Tory vision of "the North" includes Birmingham and Nottingham

But not Leeds or Manchester.

The trusting "red wallers" let down already.

Humberside has 10 MPS - 7 Tory 3 Labour. The Tories gained 2 seats in the last election. Humberside deserves everything it gets, its been left off the map for decades but they keep voting the same way. They will get electrification after we colonise Mars. (y)

Sponsored Links
Back