Restricting Young Drivers

Should under 25s only drive 1000 ccs or less.

• Yes, good idea

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Not a good idea.

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and no crashes at my fault.

So you've had crashes then? How many?

since you asked two, one was in a petrol station as I came back to my car a landrover reversed into the front end totaling the car (it was parked as normal, at one of end pumps - well out of the way)

the other was driving as normal down a B road when someone didnt think to stop at the stop sign on one of the side roads and hit the side of my car bending the axel. (hidden exit)

Neither my fault, althought (the land rover driver tried to dart) both admitted total fault.

Sponsored Links
Do I recklessly speed? no, Am I an increased danger because of it? no...

... and no crashes at my fault.

I know i'm in the minority here of good young drivers...
of course, they all think that

Thats a hell of an assumption to make seeing as you know f all about me... your next comment I assume aimed at my comment was just as uniformed.

Yes i think it I would be safe to say that most people, young, old or indifferent would say they drive well, as it happens I do have extra driving training, race day training and I did a 'stretch' of choifer'ing as a part time job.
I carn't count the compliments of my temperment or "natural driving ability" (- not my words) during these times.

I dont like being tarr'ed with the same brush as the other poor drivers, and really hate the assumptions made by people.

Sponsored Links
Back