Rich

Sponsored Links
To be able to spend every waking moment with my wife and two children.

Oh, and to have more money than I'm ever going to spend!

Sponsored Links
tigger said:
gcol said:
To be happy with your lot.

If only everyone thought the same way as you gcol, what a lovely place the world would be :)
It's generally people with nowt that say such things though. ;) I am happy with "my lot" but a bit more coin wouldn't go amiss.

if a magic genie were to ask me wether i wanted to be wealthy for the rest of my life or healthy, i would choose the latter.

noseall said:
if a magic genie were to ask me wether i wanted to be wealthy for the rest of my life or healthy, i would choose the latter.

Unfortunately, it's becoming increasingly necessary to have the former in order to be able to obtain the latter!!...

You beat me to it!!

That was at the forefront of my mind, especially with the trouble I've been having lately...

If you had more money than you could ever spend but were burdened by worry and self doubt would you still be Rich

Look at Curt Cobain he was a rock star adored by his fans, with a huge fortune, and he still blew his own head off

Im loaded at the moment but would give the lot away in a heartbeat for a chance to have been a father ....to my Daughter . :(

an having my lovely wife all these years has been more pleasurable than ANY Money ...... ;)

pickles said:
If you had more money than you could ever spend but were burdened by worry and self doubt would you still be Rich

Look at Curt Cobain he was a rock star adored by his fans, with a huge fortune, and he still blew his own head off

to be healthy of mind, body and spirit is truly rich way to exist.

far better than any cash wealth.

Sponsored Links
Back