Ringo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i see Ringo Starr has upset the people of liverpool, by saying there is noting he misses about the place, :LOL: as he left in 1962 i dont think liverpool misses him so why all the fuss ,after all he did help put the place on the world map :LOL: :LOL: give the guy a break all you scouser's and get on enjoying your year in the spotlight ;) have you seen the wheel caps from a my b.m.w left them at goodison park :)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Something that occurred to me a while back is that Ringo should really have been pronounced as "Ring-O" as he was named after all the rings on his fingers.

It's only the scouse accent that pronounces "Ring-o" as "Rin-go"

Think about it.

If you want a Cathederal , they`ve got one to spare ;)

After one of my friends visited Liverpool and he highly recommended it,so I visited at the opening of the capital of culture event and listened to ringo "singing" ( said with a sigh) and he was awful and now I know why he was on the drums....this is my first visit there and I was hughly impressed ,went on the beatles tour which was good and was surprised how many tourists from japan/china and usa was also there ,also visited the art gallerys and museums ,took a ferry across the mersey and the nightlife was fantastic...I was also amazed at the size and amount of redevelopment and investment with hotel/shops/restaurants/bars opening up ..I was apprehensive before going and really enjoyed it and will go again during the summer when lots of events are planned....go visit and see

yeah wallets fine, and I had no problems ,locals very friendly and helpful i have been to lots of cities for weekend breaks in the uk and felt safe here more than alot of other places I have been to.....in Edinburgh my car window was smashed with a big scratch onthe bonnet and in Harrogate I left my gym bag on the back seat and window smashed on the hotel grounds ...our tour guide was telling us that it is only second to london for overseas visitors and I must say they was every where ....I can really recommend it

glad you like it johnboy, i migth go back and visted my hub caps :LOL: :LOL: and take in the tours ;)

Sponsored Links
Back