RIP Alex Higgins

Sponsored Links
He wasted no talent - he used it to good effect. Having seen recent newspaper photos of him, and given how he had cancer for a fair old while, he was clearly a fighter.

RIP

Sponsored Links
sorry to hear he's passed away,the most exciting snooker player of his time, r.i.p. alex (hurricane)higgins :(

RIP Alex,
you along with Ray Reardon, John Spencer, Peri Mans, Jimmy White, Steve Davis, Terry Griffiths and a few others of that era introduced a lot of us to the game at an early age.
We thank you for that.

Great player RIP Alex, was he banned for assaulting a referee? Should have seen him more on TV, if not for that incident.

Great player RIP Alex, was he banned for assaulting a referee? Should have seen him more on TV, if not for that incident.

I think it was more the fact that he was a bit of a loon and a pizzhead, which was a shame cos he was always worth watching.

so now we've established that penfold is mod 10 and that he lurved alex higgins.

can't say I ever saw him play snooker, not a big fan of sleeping with my eyes open, but why do the mods keep deleting posts mentioning his drunken wife beating antics?

so now we've established that penfold is mod 10 and that he lurved alex higgins.

can't say I ever saw him play snooker, not a big fan of sleeping with my eyes open,

Ive been here 5 minutes (for about 2 and a half minutes of that Ive been abroad) and Im now a 'Mod'. Well, Ill have my 5 minutes of egotastical enjoyment. I AM MOD 10 - shall I tell you lot who the rest are? And Coljack, Ill be a ikkle bit mature and politely tell you
One of the best snooker players I had the joy to watch.
If that is love then you keep smoking them there poppies. :D

but why do the mods keep deleting posts mentioning his drunken wife beating antics?
That be because its off topic and a seperate discussion can be made to discuss this.

Oh, and thanks to holmslaw.

MOD 10

Sponsored Links
Back