Rip off plumber

It’s not my job to ask Dangee anything. I was just correcting your error about UK mobile phone ring tones at home and abroad. A UK ringtone is different when abroad. You know nothing.
He's pretending to ignore me so that he can avoid responding to my probing questions.
My experience is with my mobiles, UK and French. Yours may be different. Dangee has avoided debating directly with m by pretending to ignore me.

Sponsored Links
He's pretending to ignore me so that he can avoid responding to my probing questions.
My experience is with my mobiles, UK and French. Yours may be different. Dangee has avoided debating directly with m by pretending to ignore me.
FFS, Dangee said that when he phones up the initial installer on the same UK mobile number and it rings like a UK number in the UK, he knows they are lying when they say they have left the country. What don’t you get about that?

FFS, Dangee said that when he phones up the initial installer on the same UK mobile number and it rings like a UK number in the UK, he knows they are lying when they say they have left the country. What don’t you get about that?
Aah!. I thought he was suggesting they they had genuinely left the country, implying that they were foreigners.
My apologies.
He, judging by your interpretation, is saying that they are lying indigenous plumbers, making a soppy excuse not to do follow up after-sales service.

Mottie. These few “people” on here won’t accept actual experience, not hearsay, facts.
There is absolutely no point even answering to them.
They define trolls & spoil conversations on threads.

Sponsored Links
Aah!. I thought he was suggesting they they had genuinely left the country, implying that they were foreigners.
My apologies.
He, judging by your interpretation, is saying that they are lying indigenous plumbers, making a soppy excuse not to do follow up after-sales service.
No, you still haven’t got it. Perhaps you genuinely are thick.

No, you still haven’t got it. Perhaps you genuinely are thick.
Explain it again for me.
You said that Dangee follows up the after sales service for his potential clients to get the original installer to come back and repair their work, but when he rings their number, he knows they are in the country, even though they told the client they weren't.
So they are refusing to do follow up after sales service.
Thus they are lying plumbers who are still operating in UK.

Is that right so far?

Mottie, join us. Put him on ignore. He’s mentally deteriorating.

That's the way to avoid probing questions, pretend you can't see them. It always works.
I thought it was just to keep talking **** and repeating yourself until people get fed up asking? That’s what you do, isn’t it? Anyway, you’ve been proved wrong, you’re swerving swerving swerving but we know what’s what so I’ll not be wasting anymore time answering you in this thread. BTW, I was in my local patisserie the other day and they had a sliced British loaf on display and I thought for one minute that they had named it after you! Unfortunately when I looked closer, it said 'Thick cut'.

I thought it was just to keep talking **** and repeating yourself until people get fed up asking? That’s what you do, isn’t it? Anyway, you’ve been proved wrong, you’re swerving swerving swerving but we know what’s what so I’ll not be wasting anymore time answering you in this thread. BTW, I was in my local patisserie the other day and they had a sliced British loaf on display and I thought for one minute that they had named it after you! Unfortunately when I looked closer, it said 'Thick cut'.
Ha ha, you've talked yourself into a corner, and embarrassed Dangee in the process, so you resort to the usual insults.
Same old Mottie, leopards and spots, eh?

, I was in my local patisserie the other day and they had a sliced British loaf on display and I thought for one minute that they had named it after you! Unfortunately when I looked closer, it said 'Thick cut'.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I don't know how you've not put him on ignore yet, must have the patience of a saint

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I don't know how you've not put him on ignore yet, must have the patience of a saint
Or the desire to to embarrass another poster by explaining how he meant to say something different, which is even dafter than what he actually said.

Sponsored Links
Back