New Video Of President Biden - The Man With His Finger On Nuke Button

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
If he is that bewildered, possibly a health issue, he should be removed from office and looked after, not mocked.

It's nothing new. Most inc me were saying the woman is the puppet master and she'd take over after a few months. However, rumours are rife that their
unwritten agreement/understanding has been ignored by Biden as most expected he would. There is a process where he could be judged as unfit for office but it is politics and will stay until those with a conscious put the country first and politics second.

I'm sure if Trump was in power, Putin would have dared attack the Ukraine

Sleepy joe the man that actually shat his pants in the presence of the pope , he was probably going to ask barack to change his nappy

More crap from the Sun that the OP can slaver over
upload_2022-4-6_16-30-17.png

That's just a pic - find the link yourself if interested...

Sleepy joe the man that actually shat his pants in the presence of the pope , he was probably going to ask barack to change his nappy

Is he incontinent and if he is, no need to take the p.

Seriously, I am worried that they people over there can't see what is happening and the man has his finger on the button

The sooner he goes the better but more worrying that woman is a bigger pile of rubbish than he is.

Sleepy Joe is on the ball

he has the nuclear codes ;)

and when the time is right he will press the button ;)

ounce the Russians step over the red line

it will be curtains

...and still beat one term president Trump. Imagine being beaten by pants shi££ing, dribbling sleepy Joe.:ROFLMAO:

...and still beat one term president Trump. Imagine being beaten by pants shi££ing, dribbling sleepy Joe.:ROFLMAO:

exactly how could that be o_O

must have been a dodgy election :idea:

yes exactly

Russians :idea:

Sponsored Links
Back