New Video Of President Biden - The Man With His Finger On Nuke Button

Sponsored Links
I was no fan of Trump but I'd rather have him than Biden or Boris for that matter.

You are a very wise man Humanitarian.

It is hoped that now Elon Musk has bought into Twitter he will expose its anti-Trump agenda and lead to Trump getting his presidency back.

Twitter is disgusting. The first time I heard of it was when isis were using it as their means of communication during their terror campaign. I'm surprised it was ever allowed to operate after that.

Twitter, the company that facilitated isis but censored Trump.

Sponsored Links
Program on BBC4, Putin and the rigged 2014 election, Georgia/Ukraine, about to start.

I wonder if it'll tie up with stuff we've read.

Last edited:
The first time I heard of it was when isis were using it as their means of communication
A lot of Trump supporting right wing domestic terrorists use it too. Shame on them all. They should fall on their phones.

Program on BBC4, Putin and the rigged 2014 election, Georgia/Ukraine, about to start.

I wonder if it'll tie up with stuff we've read.

Yes it's quite apposite. This was episode 3 out of 4.
#4 would be worth seeing. Obviously a repeat - Colin Powell was on it.

Plenty of interviews with the politicians who were there at the time on both sides.
Putin was deluded even back then. He thinks Russia is a democracy.

We have our own right wing morons but the USA drag it down to a whole new level.

You are a very wise man Humanitarian.

It is hoped that now Elon Musk has bought into Twitter he will expose its anti-Trump agenda and lead to Trump getting his presidency back.

Twitter is disgusting. The first time I heard of it was when isis were using it as their means of communication during their terror campaign. I'm surprised it was ever allowed to operate after that.

Twitter, the company that facilitated isis but censored Trump.

Quite so.

Sponsored Links
Back