RIP UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are different laws for foreigners so its discrimination against the rest of us

Sponsored Links
The bottom line is there are to many foreigners in the country and no amount of trying to manipulate the figures can hide the fact. Youth unemployment is on the up , again due to most of the jobs being given to immigrants , more housing often on green belt land , to put a roof over the immigrants head , doctors waiting rooms flooded with immigrants putting more strain on the Health services and longer waiting times for those of us who actualy do belong here , criminal elements from eastern europe who bring the activities they ofen get away with in their own country, onto our streets , while claiming benefits even our own people can't get and often deserve more. AND YET NOTHING IS ACTUALY DONE!! Talk is cheap and they don't come any cheaper than our politicians. So at your next election , remember who said what and who did that and vote accordingly.

The bottom line is there are to many foreigners in the country and no amount of trying to manipulate the figures can hide the fact. Youth unemployment is on the up , again due to most of the jobs being given to immigrants , more housing often on green belt land , to put a roof over the immigrants head , doctors waiting rooms flooded with immigrants putting more strain on the Health services and longer waiting times for those of us who actualy do belong here , criminal elements from eastern europe who bring the activities they ofen get away with in their own country, onto our streets , while claiming benefits even our own people can't get and often deserve more. AND YET NOTHING IS ACTUALY DONE!! Talk is cheap and they don't come any cheaper than our politicians. So at your next election , remember who said what and who did that and vote accordingly.
didnt people used to say that about the irish?

didnt people used to say that about the irish?

Come on now Spacecat!! You know better than that!! You know exactly what I mean.

Sponsored Links

Couldn't agree more. Non of the main parties are worth a carat. We need a major change in this country.

You had your chance at the last election with PR or 'first past the post'. All you will ever get in this country is Sad Labour or Sorry Tory. Any other vote is a wasted vote - but you had your chance to change it - and blew it. If there were an election tomorrow - almost half the country (and half this forum) would vote Labour yet again.

i went fo job interview the other day, 120 mile round trip. i asked the job center if i could get help for the fuel about £20.00. they said no, you should of told us before you went. i thought as long as i got proof,i would get the help.
have i got a right to appeal

NB why do some white people think that if they have A black friend it means they cant be racist?

Its a bit like a rapist saying he had a girlfriend

NB why do some white people think that if they have A black friend it means they cant be racist?

Its a bit like a rapist saying he had a girlfriend

Want to join in do we?
Care to make a sensible comment or are you screen shotting too?

Nice to see posts being removed btw.
Might I ask why this was?
The picture?
The reference to the Police?

For the mods obviously.

Comment not valid in the slightest.
And god knows what experiences your drawing from.

Fancy coming on a m8ts stag do?
Probably a 60/40 split of blacks and whites.
Doubt a racist could hide in that lot.........................

Perhaps you could set up a club, Whites for Equality...............bit late in the day though.

I'd like to contribute to the discussion but anything I post is deleted. :eek:

Comment not valid in the slightest.
And god knows what experiences your drawing from.

Fancy coming on a m8ts stag do?
Probably a 60/40 split of blacks and whites.
Doubt a racist could hide in that lot.........................

Perhaps you could set up a club, Whites for Equality...............bit late in the day though.

i have met loads of people like you i have this black mate······················but

You do crack me up though you are the ultimate internet billy bull s><t always have some perfect unverifiable example to back up your nonsense

thats when you are not too busy doing your SAS training or being recruited as the next james bond

face the facts you are a divorced middle aged man who installs alarms········································that people dont really need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back