Ripped off by plumbing charges......please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Although it sounds a little expensive i suspect the engineer wasn't too familiar with this particular boiler , he obviously gained the experiance at your fathers expense , i'm sure we're all guilty of that ;) , i know i am :mrgreen: , i'd call that swings & roundabouts , water under the bridge & you have HW/heating.

Well now we know who ripped off your father!

And its 96% arguing whatever the others say!

Oooooooh maybe we do :)

Did you work that percentage out mathematically ????????

But should we believe the story about the poor old boy that was ripped off?

The op is obviously telling porkies, some of her details are definitely not true, and other parts are extremely unlikely.
I think the whole story was a wind up; she probably knew it would end up with Joe talking out of the intelligent part of his anatomy.

Sponsored Links

But should we believe the story about the poor old boy that was ripped off?

The op is obviously telling porkies, some of her details are definitely not true, and other parts are extremely unlikely.
I think the whole story was a wind up; she probably knew it would end up with Joe talking out of the intelligent part of his anatomy.

I take it you are winding me up....... :evil:

My father in law has a Worcester Bosch boiler 241j.....

WB have never made a 241j

...A plumber came and charged £591 for the repair.He is 89 years of age ....

I have never seen a 89 year old plumber doing breakdown repairs.

... he stayed for over 5 hours and said he bought two parts...
How can he buy parts when he is there all the time?

... a NYC sensor
No such thing

he`s winding u up ;)
Oh am I?

See my post above where I reveal untruth and expose highly unlikely claims.
Bit by bit, it is copied directly from the first post in this thread without alteration of the facts as they were claimed.

Dammit Susie looks like you've been rumbled. :eek:

OMG ......I confess all I just wanted attention :LOL:

PS All this slander is interrupting a very important game of Scrabble on Facebook ....I can't concentrate LOL
And the 89 yr old pensioner was really you in disguise, kind of like a cross between beadles about and rogue traders.....now there is a idea for a great show....

Dammit Susie looks like you've been rumbled. :eek:

OMG ......I confess all I just wanted attention :LOL:

PS All this slander is interrupting a very important game of Scrabble on Facebook ....I can't concentrate LOL
And the 89 yr old pensioner was really you in disguise, kind of like a cross between beadles about and rogue traders.....now there is a idea for a great show....

Well this thread was starting to read like a book......now the TV show.....do I get to be the star ...... seeeee told you I only wanted attention LOL

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back