Risco Agility 3

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

Any of you know where I could purchase the risco agility 3 from?

I have decided since the install is pretty much all wireless, I could save the installation costs and install it myself.

Have any of you also had any personal experiences with agility 3? what are your thoughts?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
I have seen the odd one on ebay (that shouldn't), Risco only sell the Agility 3 to alarm companies so it should only be on offer elsewhere with an installation price rather than a parts only price.

Nice panel and my customers love it with the app and the camera pir's and the fact it talks to to you.

........... all 156 or so pages of an Engineer manual!!!

A real 'end user' panel this, not :LOL:

QFA the above

I had to look up QFA, shocked at the language.

If they can get a panel and set it up good luck to them but shouldn't even be able to get a panel unless they are an installer.

Sponsored Links
I had to look up QFA, shocked at the language.
QFA 'used' to mean Qualified for Agreement, used it for YEARS & YEARS.

Didn't know it had changed to what I think you saw, I'll stop using it, or not! :LOL:

quit f'in around

qualified for Agreement is different
I think you'll find I know the NEW definition now, the original is better, I'll stick to it & let all the sickos read into it what they will.

You can get it if your an alarm installer, but installers are not allowed to sell the product parts, they have to sell as part of an installation.

Saying that I have seen people selling on ebay from time to time but there listsing are not up long.

So I would be surprised if you get it at all as an end user diy install.

What attarcts you to the Agility 3?

Yes everything you say is true

Real shame they don't sell agility to end users as it's pure wireless. Probably due to programming complications.

i was just commenting i got my Agility 3 :)

I think its a case that if the sold it to end users they feel they would have to support them when they get stuck.

1 installer = thousands of panels
1 end user = a couple of panels at the most

how much you been quoted for an install of the Agility 3 down your way and what you get with it?

hi everyone im not sure if this is still active but i was just wondered if anyone could provide me with some information .

i have currently moved into a property and it has the risco agility 3 system installed . I was wondering can this system work with just a code to turn on and off , or do i need it to be linked to this risco cloud ? i have been quoted a cost from an engineer but im not too fussed about it calling me etc just wanted the alarm to be set with a code.

thanks in advance

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back