Rishi delivers.

So where’s the positives you post about?
3032.jpg

(y)

Sponsored Links
Fractions of a % out of recession and could easily dip similar amounts next time figures are produced, Compare with the general 2% when things were "ok". Strangely similar to inflation at the time. Currently a stuttering economy running close to no growth at all.

Bad news - when looked at from a productivity point of view things don't look good at all even with more in work.
Unemployment is rising:
The UK's unemployment rate has risen again and vacancies are shrinking, according to figures which suggest the country's job market is cooling.

The Office for National Statistics (ONS) said the UK's jobless rate increased to 4.3% between January and March, up from 4.2%.

The number of vacancies also continued to slow meaning more unemployed people are competing for the same jobs.

Now people need to work for 18hrs rather than 15 to get support.

Sponsored Links
You know that asparagus that you post photos of, on your breakfast?

Did it just magically appear on the day, down your allotment?

Or did you think "I fancy my own asparagus : I'll get some seeds, plant them and, in future, I shall have some."?

;)

An odd source but this is reported by others. This one gives changes over the years

A GP stated that they have an increased budget for nurses and pharmacists etc but not GP's, Then the usual problem, funding per patient not being increased in line with costs.

They are considering collective action.

Sponsored Links
Back