Rishi delivers.

Sponsored Links
Start your own thread, say what you like. I won’t get all correct and judgemental about it, especially if I’ve already posted plenty of off topic shìte in the same thread. (y)

Sponsored Links
Just giving back what you like giving out to others (y)

Hey, start your own thread! I suggest 'what will you be doing tomorrow’ as a title. :LOL::LOL:

Hey, start your own thread. 'What I nearly bought today'. :p

I keep thinking of buying a conversion kit to convert my existing bike to electric. Have you looked at them?

Perhaps I should start a 'what I'm thinking of buying' thread? :LOL::LOL:

Perhaps you should start a thread on that of your own instead of taking this one off topic.

Remind us all again what that has to do with the thread title? Just because Ellal tried to take it off topic, doesn’t mean you have to as well. Start your own thread on that if you are keen to put a point over and if I’m interested, I’ll respond. If not, I’ll do nothing which is the polite thing to do and let the thread remain on topic. That’s the last I’ll reply to you in this thread unless you want to keep to the topic. (y)

Perhaps you should start your own thread on those topics. I’ll not be responding to any more of your off-topic posts in this by-election thread.

Because this is a radicalisation thread. You have shoehorned Catholic sex abuse into it. Go start your own thread if you want to discuss it.

NB: you don't have any rights over anything on here, whether you started it, or not (y)

Just giving back what you like giving out to others (y)

NB: you don't have any rights over anything on here, whether you started it, or not (y)

Well searched but most of those examples you give were threads started by me responding to others trying to take the thread off topic. Have another go and try to find one that I’ve said that to the thread starter, like you did on mine.

Well searched but most of those examples you give were threads started by me responding to others trying to take the thread off topic. Have another go and try to find one that I’ve said that to the thread starter, like you did on mine.

(y)

Like you are with the question I asked?
It doesn’t work both ways, Labour haven’t been in power for 14 years, you are asking a meaningless hypothetical

It is only possible to judge a political party on their record not some hypothetical

That's Labour out of the running then.
They were in power 1997 to 2010

They were better than the Conservatives on every metric from NHS waiting times to child and pensioner poverty

Is Rishi going to deliver in this General Election?

This thread has a false title

Rishi has delivered nothing

Sponsored Links
Back