Robert Peston

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Sara Cox is grinding..

And that Northern Irish fella on Five live.

All presenters should be southern.

Nihal Arthanayake really gets on my tits.
Screenshot_20191109_101559_com.android.chrome.jpg

Is that a criminal offence?

Spending another £650m on crossrail so are soft southern snowflakes can traverse the sewer, sometimes known as London is pretty criminal, I guess we might get a fiver.

Spending another £650m on crossrail so are soft southern snowflakes can traverse the sewer, sometimes known as London is pretty criminal, I guess we might get a fiver.

All that's going to do is enable us southern softies to sit in 1st class traveling from our cheap big houses up north to our London Jobs.

Youve got HS2

Arent you lucky.

Its going to benefit......maybe 12 people

HS2 is just a fantasy project to get the Northerners to vote Con, amd put some money in the pockets of engineering companies.

The good thing about huge projects is that they can win popularity for the people who announce them, and who have no idea what they are doing.

By the time of the (hugely delayed) completion and the bills come in for the (hugely increased) real cost, and the (hugely decreased) scope and benefits, those people will be long gone.

The project directors will have pocketed years of generous fees, the engineering companies will have been kept busy, and the taxpayer will have stumped up for little, if any, national benefit. Austerity? What's that?

If it was intended to aid the North, the infrastructure between Northern cities would have been the first thing to be improved, and modern new trains could be trundling around already.

Are they?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-speed-rail-years-boris-johnson-a9089991.html

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...ew-hs2-could-go-1bn-over-its-budget-hnpdwdbpm

HS2 is worthless, why oh why do consqueutive governments not invest in somewhere north of Birmingham, not all of us want to go near the cesspit called the SE, but to earn money we're forced to. Madness. Let us move about, we might start contributing and stop the southern moans, we're sick to the back teeth of it.

Sponsored Links
Back