Rogue customer

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
oilman said:
My diary is into mid Feb......

Ugh!! fancy having all that planning to go wrong. Glad I'm a lazy git, I'll have enough next week, but I don't know where or what it is yet. With a bit of luck I'll have a day free too. :cool:

worked hard for 3 days, 8 rad out, 8 rads in, total repipe starting from boiler, 7.30 start, 5mins dinners 4.00 finish, home phone calls, internet, pull in 2 breakdowns, organise future work, had 2 afternoons off, out on horse, look at job tommorow 1 hour, sunday morning sit and do quote, 2 hours, got rest of weekend off unless emergency in which case emergency rates, can always spend it, I like having future work booked in, can always turn work down but cant invent it if it aint there ;)

Kevin re chest pains can send you a new pump (Grundfos 15/60 should do the job) and a bypass.

Could it be an ulser (spelling may be wrong)

Simple answer is you should not be working for these people, your good name should make sure you only work for people who know you or have recommended you to friends or family. glesga is a big city made up of housing schemes (little towns ) that your name will freely pass round.

The thing is I have a large number of clients came to me through word of mouth. The insurance company sent me a questionnaire pack to sign up for them. I chose not to do it. When they called on Thursday and asked for attendance, I thought I was doing a good deed and went to their client to give him hot water. Little did I know what I was walking into

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back