Rolling tobacco

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone know how much Golden Virginia is in Canary Islands this past month,going shortly would appreciate any feedback.Cheers

Sponsored Links
No idea mate, but if your offering to bring some back, I'll have some :cool:
....... I'll buy my own Rizlas - no probs :D

Ha Ha,sure you would,think limited to 5 x 250 grams from Canaries sorry bud.

Ha Ha,sure you would,think limited to 5 x 250 grams from Canaries sorry bud.
There must be more than one of you going and I thought that the limit had increased? No probs, meet you at the airport when you come back :LOL:

Sponsored Links
k bud meet you Aberdeen airport,will sneak you 2 pouches in £6 a piece bargain.

What's the law regarding posting packages of tobacco to yourself :idea:

Good question. One guy that I used to work with went on holiday abroad every year and both he and his wife both posted 2 packs of ciggies everyday for a fortnight to their home address.
Not sure how they opened their front door when they got home though :LOL:

Good question. One guy that I used to work with went on holiday abroad every year and both he and his wife both posted 2 packs of ciggies everyday for a fortnight to their home address.
Not sure how they opened their front door when they got home though :LOL:
I'm sure there's a pun about a "smoke" alarm here somewhere :LOL:

Gasman28,how will i know its you,dont want to be handing a "dubious" package to someone i dont know.Too many conmen out there today to take risks,have you got a bright yellow banana hat or similar to idenitify yourself? :LOL:

Gasman28,how will i know its you,dont want to be handing a "dubious" package to someone i dont know.Too many conmen out there today to take risks,have you got a bright yellow banana hat or similar to idenitify yourself? :LOL:
I'll be the one with a board with paulc7617 on it and twelve pounds in my hand :LOL:

plus vat u being a gasman'n all :eek: :LOL: :oops:
Isn't that typical of a Scotsman :D No offense mate. My ancestors originally came from The Isle of Lewis, then on to Aberdeen - something else on my wish list of places to visit. Not wishing to hijack a thread and I ask this as a serious question - in one of the other threads, there was a question about an Irish joke and someone found it racist - if it were the same to a Scotty, how would you feel? You can answer here, or in the other thread.
BTW, have a great holiday and come back safe mate.

Sponsored Links
Back