Roofing and sofit question

Sponsored Links
Not mine mate,

It is my beloved wifes bloke puller as she calls it.

:rolleyes:

Looks pretty good.

Did it work out expensive doing the soffits and fascias yourself ? what i mean is, is it worth it, did you save quite a lot of money ?

Thanks.

No answer ?

Can't anyone tell me if you save a lot on your soffit and fascias if you DIY ?

Or is the saving that small it isnt worth it?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
depends on where you get your materials, always go to a upvc supplier and pay cash, strike a deal. :)
and remember to space out the gutter hangers at the correct spaces, and and angle the gutter towards the downpipe.

Thanks for that :)

Had a quote of £1800 for a semi, (three sides)

i have a roofing company near me think its called proos or something. They have a UPVC outlet at the side of them. Is that the type you mean ?

Thanks.

diyisfree said:
No answer ?

Can't anyone tell me if you save a lot on your soffit and fascias if you DIY ?

Or is the saving that small it isnt worth it?

Thanks
Yes, it's big saving if you can do it. Mr Plastic are good quality and it's cheaper.

I've done my neighbour big bungalow a couple of years ago, all for sides including gable front, fascia, a box section soffit on the front, (no soffit on three sides) & all guttering, materials approximately £420 didn't need scaffolding though.

Beware of cowboy & rip off :mad:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back