router question please.

dont know if they are any good but that would be your medium router for the light 1/2" stuff and heavy 1/4" stuff
have you looked at ryobi ??

Sponsored Links
Hi, not sure I can get my hands on a ryobi for a feel.
The palm makita comes in 110 and 240V but at the same price. What would be the difference in terms of performance?
Tomorrow I would have a chance at calling in Screwfix, Toolstation and Wickes. I might be able to get my hands on the makita at Wickes.

p.s. might be able to get my hands on this one at Jewsons, Ryobi ERT-1400RV Router 240V

performance is fairly identical the great big heavy transformer to power 110v is the problem

even if your not buying any specific routers make sure you pick up /hold /play with the lightest the heaviest and 2 or 3 in between

Sponsored Links
take a look in the friday ad,recently someone was selling a brand new bosch router quite cheap.
under diy&tools,obviously location pays a part.but who knows they may of been near to you?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back