Royal Mail.......great arent they!

We use Royalmail at work to distribute parcles etc as they are the cheapest option. We always use REcorded first class, and still average about 10 percent a week failure to deliver.... or return to sender. Most times they have left cards through letterboxes stating they tried to deliver, but havnt... or sometime they say they have left a "While you were out" card, but havnt. They are a total nightmare to use, but the cheapest around.

At the end of the day we cliam for every lost item we send out, and its costing royalmail a fortune to re-emburse us for items that have been lost. We actually had a scam going to cathc out a posty, as we fitted a RF tracking device in a parcel to an area / address where several items had gone missing. We traced the item to an address... and guess who`s it was.... the local postie...... This info was passed on to royalmail and the suspect postie was removed from service.... ie literaly sacked.!!!!

Tempting to do a few more of these scams dont ya think.... or maybe royamail should do them at thier cost.... once the word gets round that items are being tracked and traced remotly, im sure thier servie would improve...

Sponsored Links
Master Abacus wrote
We use Royalmail at work to distribute parcles etc as they are the cheapest option. We always use REcorded first class, and still average about 10 percent a week failure to deliver.... or return to sender. Most times they have left cards through letterboxes stating they tried to deliver, but havnt... or sometime they say they have left a "While you were out" card, but havnt. They are a total nightmare to use, but the cheapest around.

At the end of the day we cliam for every lost item we send out, and its costing royalmail a fortune to re-emburse us for items that have been lost. We actually had a scam going to cathc out a posty, as we fitted a RF tracking device in a parcel to an area / address where several items had gone missing. We traced the item to an address... and guess who`s it was.... the local postie...... This info was passed on to royalmail and the suspect postie was removed from service.... ie literaly sacked.!!!!

Tempting to do a few more of these scams dont ya think.... or maybe royamail should do them at thier cost.... once the word gets round that items are being tracked and traced remotly, im sure thier servie would improve...

I have got to say it before somebody else does,

If the spelling on your parcels is the same as your post above, I am amazed they manage to get 90% of your deliveries through the system.

anobium said:
Master Abacus wrote

I have got to say it before somebody else does,

If the spelling on your parcels is the same as your post above, I am amazed they manage to get 90% of your deliveries through the system.

LMAO, Sorry, my fingers go quicker then my brain sometimes when using forums......LMAO...

Sponsored Links
Back