RSI

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
report in the paper.. girl of 8 suffering from repetetitive strain injury after sending 30 texts a day to her school friends. hmmmm "daddy you must increase my pocket money its costing me £21 per week " where else is she getting the money other than from her generous or down right stupid parents... cut her bl**dy fingers off i say :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
A much ignored medical fact is that a lot more men suffer from RSI, especially ones who have been married for a good few years.

I wonder what could cause it... ;) ....any thoughts chaps?

I had R S I then I discovered Girls. Fortunatley at an early age because my eyes were beginning to suffer as well. :LOL: :LOL:

too late for my eyes - i went blind a long time ago ;)

but what are the symptoms of RSI?

Sponsored Links
crafty1289 said:
too late for my eyes - i went blind a long time ago ;)

but what are the symptoms of RSI?

Crampy pains along the back of your fingers causing them to bend inwards and hair on the palms of your hands

Zampa said:
A much ignored medical fact is that a lot more men suffer from RSI, especially ones who have been married for a good few years.

Too much washing-up? :D

hermes said:
Zampa said:

Too much washing-up? :D

No chance...it doesnt come from changing empty toilet rolls either lol

If you think you have R S I visit your Doctor A S A P. It could lead to or be symptomatic of carpal tunnel syndrome.

BE HAPPY

Zampa said:

Damn straight!

this is what you get being right handed..

biceps.jpg

I reckon the girls have it better... they can opt for 'vibration white finger' instead... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back