Rug to work on?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Do you think this a good thing take into people's properties to put tools on and work off so you don't get their property dirty?

Thought with a dust sheet, you would forget which was the dirty and which the clean side.

Attachments

• rug (1).jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 241
  • rug (2).jpg
    3 MB · Views: 195
Sponsored Links
would work I suppose, I always use the plastic line dust sheets always same side up then

Sponsored Links
Be professional. Buy Plenty of dust sheets. Always use with the seam down (or up if you prefer but be consistent). Plastic lined are good but bad in the wash.
Use sticky film where appropriate.

I use dust sheets to keep me clean from customers bathroom floors.

Andy

Have you ever been made a tea by a customer and thrown it straight down the pan, having seen the state of the mug?
I have, several times :eek::whistle:

Edit:And equally offensive - tea given to me in a styrofoam cup!!:cautious:

Do you think this a good thing take into people's properties to put tools on and work off so you don't get their property dirty?

Thought with a dust sheet, you would forget which was the dirty and which the clean side.

What is your job, is it maintenance of boilers, washing machines, electrical equipment ( ie TV`s etc static electricity problems ) a Padded work mat would be useful in those circumstances

What is your job, is it maintenance of boilers, washing machines, electrical equipment ( ie TV`s etc static electricity problems ) a Padded work mat would be useful in those circumstances

Decorating and general carpentry handyman work.

Be professional. Buy Plenty of dust sheets. Always use with the seam down (or up if you prefer but be consistent). Plastic lined are good but bad in the wash.
Use sticky film where appropriate.

Keep the dust sheets consistent, so far I haven't- you can wash them in a washing machine?

Yes they can be WM washed. Or if you go through loads take email to launderrette
TBH I am not now SE and we bin them , but when paying £5/6 quid each washing is sensible. I also use to cut the big ones in half fir service work

Sponsored Links
Back