Rugby world cup..

I

imamartian

it's set up quite nicely... the best from the northern hemisphere vs the best from the southern hemisphere..

eng v fra, and ire v wal...... looks like a wal v eng semi?

England are both strong and weak.... ill discipline and missed tackles, for me can lose it !!!

Sponsored Links
I can never 'get' rugby..even though I'm from a traditionally rugby town...different numbers of team members, in different games, some type of cup used to place the ball for penalties, people being sent off, then allowed to come back on, more than one point being awarded for a score? Too many officials, and then they have to use a video replay to decide? Kicking the ball forward, then just jumping on it, if there is no offside, I presume, why not have someone stood on the oposition side, kick the ball upfield, then a try. And why is it called a try, it isn't a try it's a complete. He tried - he succeeded (sp)..

But each to their own, as football is a load of up themselves idiots, assaulting each other, or civilians, and referees missing all the action.

England are both strong and weak.... ill discipline and missed tackles, for me can lose it !!!
Some of them forgetting exactly why they are out there isn't helping the cause. Step forward that complete head the ball Tindall. He's a waste of space at the best of times. a liability on this trip.

Sponsored Links
Ireland have come in to the World Cup on the back of some poor form, but you can throw that out of the window right now.
They dealt with their group in good style, fair enough the shelias were short of a few of their better players.
But you can't knock the Welsh they also looked impressive, should be a cracking game with Ireland nicking it!
England/France they have both been poor, but again England record Vs France in World Cups is quite good and France are the poorer in ability of the two, just hope it's Flood instead of Wilkinson. If Flood had have started, Scotland would have been put to bed well before the hour mark!

I agree completely with Micky.

My GF's a kiwi, and is a total rugby nutter. Thus I am currently a rugby widower :(

She's even missing her best mates wedding cos she doesn't think she'll be able to get back in time for the final on Sunday morning. Nutter.

She keeps going on about me having to watch a game with her, I simply HAVE to see the haka. If I want to see a bunch of boggley-eyed semi-naked men dancing, I might as well go to the local gay meat market.

Kicking the ball forward, then just jumping on it, if there is no offside, I presume, why not have someone stood on the oposition side, kick the ball upfield, then a try
There is an offside though, so that wont happen!
If I want to see a bunch of boggley-eyed semi-naked men dancing, I might as well go to the local gay meat market.
or watch Russell Grant do the nude mambo

Back