Antivaxxers now stealing our World Cup hopes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
YEP,THE SUN NEWSPAPER.MUST BE TRUE !!!
The story is reported partially on the Beeb:
"Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp says he does not understand why some people refuse the coronavirus vaccine.

On Friday, it was announced that Premier League players will be allowed to travel to red-list nations to represent their countries in this month's World Cup qualifiers - but only if they are fully vaccinated."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58775881

The story is covered in other news outlets:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...nd-footballers-qatar-world-cup-participation/

https://www.sportbible.com/football...-hit-by-players-refusing-the-vaccine-20211002

https://www.insidesport.co/england-...isarray-as-5-players-refuse-covid-19-vaccine/

and lots more.

Sponsored Links
Bizarrely, Jon (no idea what he does for a living) will only believe quack web sites with zero credibility and his mate down the pub, whist dismissing national news outlets.

Kettle, black the calling. ... can you put them in order please.

Kettle, black the calling. ... can you put them in order please.
Steady on,noseFall struggled to tell the difference between 1 and 3 the other day.
Giving him a ridiculously tough question like that really isn’t fair.

Steady on,noseFall struggled to tell the difference between 1 and 3 the other day.
Giving him a ridiculously tough question like that really isn’t fair.

He does not like plumbers John.... more than likely because he can't get a decent one to work for him.....

Last edited by a moderator:
He does like plumbers John.... more than likely because he can't get a decent one to work for him.....
**** sake bodd ,you have just blown my cover,now he knows what I do for a living.
The question is how much does he REALLY like plumbers, nudge nudge wink wink:love:.
Maybe there is a reason why he can’t get one to work for him.
Maybe the site of a freshly prepared flux brush makes him twitch.;)

Kick them out.... bend no rules.. no vaccine no play.

They kneel week in week out preaching. Practice what they preech and set examples and respect others the way they want respect

It looks like there is a 7th tactic, resort to totally irrelevant insults.
What I've seen so far, is 4 tactics of posters that have said something, that they've been unable to justify:
1, the block, what ever that is, I've yet to ascertain, unless it's the same as 'the ignore'. "I can't justify what I wrote, so I'm ignoring you."
2, CBA, same as number 1 really. But they didn't want to commit themselves to a childish tactic.
3. claiming that the antagonist is really a previously banned person.
4. a few others joining in, perhaps in a kind of tribal way, and accusing the one doing the calling-out, of being argumentative or a trouble-maker.
and now
5. someone else coming along and advising the original person not to bother, who duly obeys.

Are there any frequently employed tactics that I've missed?
6. I was only joking.
The very recent postings by Bodd and John the plumber look like a combination of tactic 4 and 7, totally irrelevant insults, and others joining in with their own version of totally irrelevant insults.

Maybe there is a reason why he can’t get one to work for him.
I suspect there are plumbers a bit nearer to him than Cornwall.
I don't suppose he'd be interested in paying your travelling expenses, even if he did have a good opinion of you.
I suspect that there are other plumbers available in Staffordshire.

I, personally, would like to know the real identities of some of the tradespeople on here, so I could avoid them like the plague.
If their behaviour on here is typical of their attitude to their customers, they're giving the trades a bad reputation.

Kick them out.... bend no rules.. no vaccine no play.

They kneel week in week out preaching. Practice what they preech and set examples and respect others the way they want respect
There's no indication of any correlation to those that kneel in support of opposition to racism, etc, and those that are anti-vaxers.

At a guess, I would think that the typical anti-vaxers are also those that do not support kneeling in solidarity.

I suspect there are plumbers a bit nearer to him than Cornwall.
I don't suppose he'd be interested in paying your travelling expenses, even if he did have a good opinion of you.
I suspect that there are other plumbers available in Staffordshire.

I, personally, would like to know the real identities of some of the tradespeople on here, so I could avoid them like the plague.
If their behaviour on here is typical of their attitude to their customers, they're giving the trades a bad reputation.
You havnt thought about that have you.
If we knew the real identities of the people on here then you and your second profile would be screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back