Antivaxxers now stealing our World Cup hopes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I suspect there are plumbers a bit nearer to him than Cornwall.
I don't suppose he'd be interested in paying your travelling expenses, even if he did have a good opinion of you.
I suspect that there are other plumbers available in Staffordshire.

I, personally, would like to know the real identities of some of the tradespeople on here, so I could avoid them like the plague.
If their behaviour on here is typical of their attitude to their customers, they're giving the trades a bad reputation.

You say this hiding behind your screen... I and others have to give the DIY site our details. So I for one am accountable for what I write. Maybe you would like to offer your ID

How so? If you think anything I post is untrue, feel free to point that out along with some evidence/links.
More meaningless "probably a joke" nonsense from bodd.

I don't agree with John on this and agree more with you. But he's dismissing what is said in the Sun..... your constantly dismissing what certain papers say.

Sponsored Links
You say this hiding behind your screen... I and others have to give the DIY site our details. So I for one am accountable for what I write. Maybe you would like to offer yours
So if I ask this DIY site for your details, so that I can avoid employing you, are they required, willing or likely to provide it?

I could provide you with my details, but based on the attitudes of some of the lying toe rags, especially Android 07, I'd be concerned about any reprisals.

So if I ask this DIY site for your details, so that I can avoid employing you, are they required, willing or likely to provide it?

I could provide you with my details, but based on the attitudes of some of the lying toe rags, especially Android 07, I'd be concerned about any reprisals.
A quick question. Feel free to answer it although it is entirely your choice?
What were your reasons for joining DIYnot?
(With this angel eyes profile I mean)

I don't agree with John on this and agree more with you. But he's dismissing what is said in the Sun..... your constantly dismissing what certain papers say.
Read my post again...

Bizarrely, Jon (no idea what he does for a living) will only believe quack web sites with zero credibility and his mate down the pub, whist dismissing national news outlets.

I deride the Daily Wail because the Daily Wail has been touted as an 'unreliable source' by those whose job it is to gather truthful information. I have also pointed out how incredibly biased The Express is and that all right wing rags attack anything EU on a daily basis - ALL TRUE.

Again - see if you find anything I said in my above post untrue.

A quick question. Feel free to answer it although it is entirely your choice?
What were your reasons for joining DIYnot?
(With this angel eyes profile I mean)
I had a question, which as it turned out, was not really a DIY question at all, as there is considerable discussion going on with insurance companies, about cause and possible rectification.
I don't have any other profiles, but well done for adopting tactic number 8, so quickly after John the plumber used it.

Now will you answer my question, will the website be prepared, likely, willing, or are they required to provide the details, (of those that they hold) of trades people who appear to have controversial and prejudiced opinions, whether those opinions are anti-vaxxers, lying toe rags, etc.

Aah, a new tactic, number 8, you have more than one identity.
You have a very new profile.
As soon as you joined your posts targeted specific people (which made it obvious who you are as it’s the very same people who a certain someone constantly used to post about)
Correct me if I’m wrong but from your just over 90 posts only 2 of them have anything to do with diy or helping out People who request help with building,plumbing,electric,diy problems etc)

I'm accountable unlike you....

I can only speak for my self. If you were local and needed a decent tradesman. I would go out of my way to help you or Nosall out. We may disagree but I have no grudge to anyone..

There are some shysters out there I'd never let set foot in my house. For that reason I try my utmost to put customers mind at rest. My estimates and quotes state my Police check number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back