Antivaxxers now stealing our World Cup hopes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a question, which as it turned out, was not really a DIY question at all, as there is considerable discussion going on with insurance companies, about cause and possible rectification.
I don't have any other profiles, but well done for adopting tactic number 8, so quickly after John the plumber used it.

:rolleyes: Yeah that’s usually how it works I would usually adopt or have the same opinions as myself
Now will you answer my question, will the website be prepared, likely, willing, or are they required to provide the details, (of those that they hold) of trades people who appear to have controversial and prejudiced opinions, whether those opinions are anti-vaxxers, lying toe rags, etc.

Sponsored Links
Read my post again...

I deride the Daily Wail because the Daily Wail has been touted as an 'unreliable source' by those whose job it is to gather truthful information. I have also pointed out how incredibly biased The Express is and that all right wing rags attack anything EU on a daily basis - ALL TRUE.

Again - see if you find anything I said in my above post untrue.

But you trust the Sun?

You have a very new profile.
As soon as you joined your posts targeted specific people (which made it obvious who you are as it’s the very same people who a certain someone constantly used to post about)
Correct me if I’m wrong but from your just over 90 posts only 2 of them have anything to do with diy or helping out People who request help with building,plumbing,electric,diy problems etc)
Well, blow me down, I had only one DIY question, is that unusual?
Would it help if i can think of another?

And having a little play time, I had a little explore of other threads, and found some seriously concerning comments. Is that unusual?

Are you resorting to number 3 tactic now? It looks like it, Or are you resorting to number 8 and number 3? Why not try them all, you've nothing to lose, you've already lost any credibility.

Sponsored Links
I had a question, which as it turned out, was not really a DIY question at all, as there is considerable discussion going on with insurance companies, about cause and possible rectification.
I don't have any other profiles, but well done for adopting tactic number 8, so quickly after John the plumber used it.

Now will you answer my question, will the website be prepared, likely, willing, or are they required to provide the details, (of those that they hold) of trades people who appear to have controversial and prejudiced opinions, whether those opinions are anti-vaxxers, lying toe rags, etc.

That is something you would have to ask the website for not me .
Are we going down the route again of somebody on here trying to get someone’s personal information?
Like real names,addresses etc.
I could have sworn that happened before with a certain someone on here stalking people.

This is a bit weird.

"I had a question, which as it turned out, was not really a DIY question at all, as there is considerable discussion going on with insurance companies, about cause and possible rectification.

:rolleyes: Yeah that’s usually how it works I would usually adopt or have the same opinions as myself

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...r-world-cup-hopes.578579/page-3#ixzz78Dcy0zUb
Are you inserting your own comments into quotes of my comments?
I did not say what you are quoting me as saying.
Is this tactic number 9, to suggest that I said something, that I did not say?
That is seriously underhanded and dishonest.
I think you need to join the band of liars and dishonest people. So far there is just you and Android 07, but I suspect other will be joining you soon.

You appear to be responding on Bodd's behalf, are you two related?

I don't read The Sun and don't come across any links from my news feed. I would verify any articles the usual way.

Again....

So you dismissed John's criticism of the Sun's journalism without reading the link provided?....

Are we going down the route again of somebody on here trying to get someone’s personal information?
I could have sworn that happened before with a certain someone on here stalking people.
Tactic number 3 again, so predictable.
I expect to be having some serious amount of work done on my house. I would like to be confident that the tradespeople will be honest and trustworthy.
Some of the comments I have seen so far, make me realise that I need some serious certification or whatever from the contractors as to the trustworthiness of their employees.

So you dismissed John's criticism of the Sun's journalism without reading the link provided?....
No need. I already knew about the anti-vaxx football morons from other news feeds. It's not a national secret. Jon has already stated his attitude towards "MSM" and made it known on here - so yes, I continue to criticise his belief in his mate down the pub info' gathering and right wing nonsense lying websites.

No need. I already knew about the anti-vaxx football morons from other news feeds. It's not a national secret. Jon has already stated his attitude towards "MSM" and made it known on here - so yes, I continue to criticise his belief in his mate down the pub info' gathering and right wing nonsense lying websites.

Antivaxer isn't a problem from just the right. But I think you know that...

I don't know what all this talk if number 3s and number 8s means, but there is a lots of number 2s!

Regarding trustworthiness of newspapers, The Sun used to have a good reputation for it's football reporting, i assume that is still the case.

As for kicking the players out, yes, but that is the problem. Our team is being weakened if 5+ players will have to be replaced.

We did so well in the Euros, and had a real chance for the World Cup, but not now. The antivaxxers have ruined it for everybody.

Hopefully there's time for the players to see sense.

Antivaxer isn't a problem from just the right. But I think you know that...
Bulls hitting right wing websites cause death, misery and upheaval. They deserve to be criticised as do the people that seek them out.

A member showing signs of paranoid schizophrenia was trying to find my details to sue me for defamation of character because allegedly I had spoken about them in a forum I am not even member of and confessed it to him.
Of course this was all in his mind.
Is history repeating itself???

I don't know what all this talk if number 3s and number 8s means, but there is a lots of number 2s!
I've numbered the usual tactics employed by those on here who have had their argument destroyed, or they've said something which they are unable and in some cases unwilling to justify. There is some similarities and interconnectedness sometimes.
Like when Bodd is unable or unwilling to justify his comments, and he's instructed not to by transam, and Bodd obeys.
Tactics employed to avoid scrutiny of arguments.
1 Ignore
2. CBA
3. accusation of a previous banned profile
4. tribal ganging up to accuse one of being petty/argumentitive/etc....
5. someone telling another not to bother
6. I was only joking
7. resort to irrelevant insults
8. you have more than one identity
9. falsifying quotes

But nothing compares to Android 07's unadulterated lies about reading the results of the 2020 census.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back