Rules and Reg's

Sponsored Links
2nd - is this really so hard?
Net%20ODA%20in%202014-640x480.png

Sponsored Links

Do you think so?

What percentage of GNP do you think the UK gives, and how do you think it compares with Sweden, UAE, Norway, Luxemburg, Denmark and Netherlands?

It's no surprise that 1% of a large, rich country is more than 2% of a small or poor one. But which of them is digging deeper into its pockets?

I think its should be up to the individual to decide where their charity goes, not governments or international bodies. I'm too suspicious that a lot of this would not end up in the right place

If wealthy Brigadoon donates £1 to the "sewage works for Gaza" fund from his billion-pound fortune, and poverty-stricken Tranny donates 50p from his meagre DLA, which of them can claim to be more generous?

If wealthy Brigadoon donates £1 to the "sewage works for Gaza" fund from his billion-pound fortune, and poverty-stricken Tranny donates 50p from his meagre DLA, which of them can claim to be more generous?
So f#####g what? Oh, I forgot; John Delete just changes the debate to make himself correct.

Regardless of where it came from, £1 is always more than 50p.

I wonder why brig falsely claims this is a partial quote.

Nothing better to do, I suppose.

Do you think so?

What percentage of GNP do you think the UK gives, and how do you think it compares with Sweden, UAE, Norway, Luxemburg, Denmark and Netherlands?

Sponsored Links
Back